Has anyone ever tried to jelq with a pump?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by spunkie969, Nov 25, 2018.

1. spunkie969

spunkie969 New Member

I started jelqing about 6 to 7 years ago maybe jelqing for about 2 years with no real gains! So about 6 months ago I decided to pick my extender again and using it quite frequently. I decided to buy a pump to try and help matters along? I guess the jest of it that I found jelqing itself was time consuming and it didn't really lead anywhere with me? So I bought this pump and I found a way to use it as a jelqing tool?? I swear I was surprised myself that this works. I haven't measured my gains lately and I've only had the pump for about a week. If anyone has ever attempted or would like info on this I am going to try and upload a video to show how it's done!!

Leobakker likes this.
  2. autoballer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you pump in a condom or with a cockring it's closer to a jelq. You won't get as much bloat.

3. spunkie969

spunkie969 New Member

No I'm not using either. I'm using this pump that is a Rechargeable Automatic Penis Vacuum Pump. It has a donut on the bottom where I insert my penis. It has a release valve to let me pull the pump over my shaft. That donut is tight enough around my shaft that it pushes the blood into the head of my penis! Then I release the valve and it sucks my penis back into the pump?

4. Leobakker

Leobakker Active Member

Albums:
    Hi!

I can not imagine how it works.
    How you will jelq with a pump.
    Indeed, maybe you can upload a video or send a link with it, because i have the basic version of lpsg and cant watch video.

Thnx!

Grtz Leo

5. INbimarried

INbimarried Member

Albums:
    I have pumped for over ten years; this is one of the techniques I use. Interesting that someone else has thought about this process. It is primarily used for foreskin restoration. This is an advanced technique, so proceed with caution. I fill the pump with very warm water, 2 inches of liquid. The tube is 10 inches long and I'm 8 inches, so there must be a balance between the ratio to equal the pressure distribution for this technique. Too much water and the pull is disrupted, too little water and bruising will occur. The important angle is once the tube is secure around the base of your shaft and against your scrotum, and the pump is removed to not allow water into the connecting hose, you will pull the tube straight down parallel with your legs. Point the tube to your feet. Standing and using both hands, gripping the tube firmly, you slowly and consistently pull the tube downward and holding it in that position for your comfort level. Two things occur, the blood is forced into the head of the penis, eventually causing the development of a mushroom expanded head, and secondly, over time stretching the skin on the shaft creating an uncut look when not erect. I personally have conditioned my penis to permit the movement of the tube to be "jacked " back and forth causing quick sessions of pressure and release. I'll create a video and upload for instructional purposes.

6. spunkie969

spunkie969 New Member

I have asked the company permission to post a picture of the pump? They haven't gotten back to me yet?

7. tbone777

Gold Member

Here is a little surprise for you guys.. I am looking for to purchase this pump very soon. When I contacted this Russian company, there was no cylinder available for my size cause my base girth circumference is 6.5 inches. My goals is to wait for more positive reviews online before I invest my hard working money in this device.

I do not know the effectiveness of this device and it seems to be a new product in the PE Russian forums. Hopefully, some LSPG member speak/write Russian to help us out!

ATtn.: If you are using Google Chrome, you will need to right click on your mouse and select "Translate to English".

Here is the link.... you can thank me later ;)

Aermax инструкция.avi -- Радикал-Видео

Гибридная система AERMAX

Attached Files:

• 01.jpg
      01.jpg
      File size:
      27.5 KB
      Views:
    • 02.png
      02.png
      File size:
      118.7 KB
      Views:
    • 03.jpg
      03.jpg
      File size:
      12.9 KB
      Views:
    • 04.jpg
      04.jpg
      File size:
      6.2 KB
      Views:
  8. MakrosPeos

MakrosPeos Member

Hey Spunkie, what's your erect girth?
    I ask because those silicon sleeves always tend to break on me (6.3 inches erect girth)

9. James Caster

James Caster New Member

I was wondering the same thing because a program I recently found called my penis enlargement suggested Jelqing and I'd never heard of it before. It claims to use natural supplements and exercises such as Jelqing and milking to increase size by 2 inches in 3 months.

I don't know if this is possible, but if it is and anyone has tried it with success, i'd like to know! Also, if anyone knows any side effects from the supplements list, please tell me.

Thanks

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice