Has anyone ever truly analyzed the reasons why bare feels so much better?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone ever truly analyzed the reasons why bare (sex without condoms) feels so much better?

If you ask me I personally will blame circumcision from the standpoint of being a top for anal sex.

NO this is not to be considered another circ thread..
That is just my answer to this question.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It doesn't take much analysis to know why fucking with a bare cock is going to feel better than fucking with a condom covering your cock. A cock is a mass of tactile nerve endings and they are sensitive to contact by rubbing. The more exposed the nerves are, the more pleasure. Putting a condom on your cock places a barrier between the nerves and the surface rubbing on your cock, so you are deriving less sensitivity. Circumcised or intact, both cock types will be less sensitive when covered by a condom.

If you had asked, "why does fucking with an intact cock feel better than fucking with a circumcised cock?" I would say because the glans of an intact cock is normally covered by foreskin, keeping it more highly sensitive than a circumcised cock head, so pleasure may be heightened. For myself, being circumcised, I can say I have never been short on pleasure. I've enjoyed plenty fucking, never had a premature ejaculation problem, and continue to have exciting orgasms.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Seriously. I'm going to post the same thing here that I posted in the other thread:

Come on.

Sex is about feeling, about pleasure, about skin on skin. Any barrier takes away from the sensation of that. There's no need to analyze anything. A condom is a barrier. You don't get the true feeling of skin on skin.

Jesus.

/Did your mother have any children that lived?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Then, please. Next time, think before you post.

Have you ever heard the saying: "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all"? If not now you have.. Remember it for the future..

Its rare to see such a proud internet tough guy lol. :biggrin1:

Not sure what you mean but this? But I'm guessing it wasn't nice..

I'm really not a fan of some of posts I've seen on here lately.. This board use to be so nice.. But I don't like the behaviour that I've been seeing this week.

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
Agree bareback is best, for the sensations but also for non-physical reasons too. Speaking as a bi-tops, knowing that you are going to unload your semen into another person's body is a powerful emotional high, and so is the knowledge that they're allowing you do do this intimate act to them. If it's a female, then your basic mating instincts come into play too, even if she's using birth control.

This is not to say you should go bareback with everyone, but when you do with someone it is SO good!

D_LeonardoDeCrapio

Account Disable
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Agree bareback is best, for the sensations but also for non-physical reasons too. Speaking as a bi-tops, knowing that you are going to unload your semen into another person's body is a powerful emotional high, and so is the knowledge that they're allowing you do do this intimate act to them. If it's a female, then your basic mating instincts come into play too, even if she's using birth control.

This is not to say you should go bareback with everyone, but when you do with someone it is SO good!

Agree with bitops, the condom might be protecting you but when you get the golden opportunity to go without, it's amazing.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you ever heard the saying: "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all"? If not now you have.. Remember it for the future..

Nope, never did. But I did hear, "If you have nothing nice to say, come over here and sit next to me."