Has Anyone Ever Visited Easton Mountain Retreat?

Hey, I’m really really considering attending a few of the programs at Easton Mountain Retreat in Greenwich, NY. I can’t really find that many reviews for the specific programs that I wanna attend so I figured why not ask LPSG. The ones I really wanna know about are Bear Your Soul (especially the cuddle pile and bear den), Kink Odyssey, and Sun Clad. Even if you haven’t attended those I wanna hear about the program you chose and what you did in detail so I can really make my mind up.

Reactions: cadmanken

pwrdick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I attended the Power (not sure of the full name) workshop at Easton about 15 years ago and very much enjoyed it. Good setting, great bunch of guys and it was a nice upgrade from weekend sessions in NYC where everyone went home in the evening. This way, it was more of an ongoing long setting, which made me feel even more comfortable and empowered there. The lodging ws sparse but comfortable. Food was ok. But it was a while ago......

Reactions: jamesj18

Hunter7100

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m not sure how to rate it. The General Manager, Miguel thinks of it as his personal space and promotes cliques, and is very superficial. Most guys are 50-60+. Throw in a few younger narcissistic guys like the Italian guy who volunteers a lot in the kitchen (and loves the attention from the older crowd) and sleeps in John Stasio’s (the owner) personal cabin. There is a great opportunity for the place to be so much more, but the current leadership seems more comfortable with control, and the status quo, vs making EM into a place with a mission, purpose and vision for the future. Definitely some good men there, but a mixed bag and so you have to decide for yourself if you can find value for your needs.

Reactions: Davecue