Has anyone found a pic of themselves online and got turned on by it?

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Found a pic of myself on tumblr with a cock above my face, 95% sure it's me and I've definitely sucked a cock like that. It turns me on but I also feel like I should ask for it to be taken down. Getting turned on by it is stronger. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Never happened to me in terms of seeing one of those photos appear online, but I do sometimes get turned on by seeing action shots that I'm in. I'm pretty careful about not having my face in any shots of that sort though, so at to maintain plausible deniability. :)

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you keep your sex photos? I've taken some during sessions then deleted them afterwards for safety. Most guys say they'll delete them but not 100% sure if they do. Wish I had some action shots to look back at.

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah I keep them, it's fun to look back. If you do, it's worth looking into how to use encryption to prevent prying eyes from seeing them. For both PCs and Macs you can make encrypted folders that look like they're full of innocent things, but have more interesting things in them only if you know the password.

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish I could get some of the photos from the past, would love to look at those again. That's a good idea for keeping them safe. What type of photos do you keep to look at?

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A few years ago I found one of myself on MonsterCockLand* and after the initial surprise, I got really turned by it.

Joe
* be wary if you intend to visit this site. I have had security issues with MonsterCockLand in the past.

Reactions: marknyc

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Did you have the pic taken down? Turns me on to see photos like that.
No I didn't because it didn't include my face. (I would have been very upset and astonished if it had btw)

I think it's probably still there, and may have a look later tonight to see if I can find it.... or there are anymore.

Joe

thebiggulp

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The worst I have experienced is having someone taking my personal ad, and making it their own. I spent a lot of effort to say exactly what I was looking for, and they lifted the whole thing, and amended a few words. I didn't know whether to be offended or flattered.

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've seen quite a few pics of me taken from this site on various blogs. None show my face so I'm fine with them being posted. And yes, it's a definite turn on. The two pics below I have seen in more than one place (including B&W versions!):
View media item 746068View media item 52335

Russ311

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I always erase any sex pics I take. I always try to keep my face out too. But I usually have them erased by the next day. I have seen a few friends naked selfies on some tumblers before.

I've had my cock pics taken and used by other guys, passing them off as their own. Doesn't bother me in itself but feel sorry for anyone expecting action with that guy, who must inevitably have a small cock if they're having to use someone else's pics