Has anyone found a pic of themselves online and got turned on by it?

Yeh, some of my nude photos that I shared with a g/f got put online. I never found out who stole them. Luckily they weren't of the best quality.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes; over the years, I became increasingly daring with how much (ultimately everything...face and full-frontal nudity) and with whom I would share in hook-up apps and in sites like dudes nude, so it was only a matter of time before someone started posting them. The first one I came across was the uncropped version of the attached file that I found while surfing through a tumblr of nude men. There was no mistaking that it's me. It was an overwhelming feeling...panic mixed with overwhelming arousal. Now, there are several out there. I still get turned on whenever I see one, knowing that people I know will see my face and penis in the same picture. tumblr_o0qjnhalI21uir2smo1_1280.jpg

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes; over the years, I became increasingly daring with how much (ultimately everything...face and full-frontal nudity) and with whom I would share in hook-up apps and in sites like dudes nude, so it was only a matter of time before someone started posting them. The first one I came across was the uncropped version of the attached file that I found while surfing through a tumblr of nude men. There was no mistaking that it's me. It was an overwhelming feeling...panic mixed with overwhelming arousal. Now, there are several out there. I still get turned on whenever I see one, knowing that people I know will see my face and penis in the same picture. View attachment 520428

Panic with arousal, that's exactly how I felt.

Sauerkraut

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A grinder user once a used me of sending him a stolen cock pic because he found it on tumblr, my tumblr post hade been shared enough it was findable through Google.

Reactions: bwhip1011

RG97

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes; over the years, I became increasingly daring with how much (ultimately everything...face and full-frontal nudity) and with whom I would share in hook-up apps and in sites like dudes nude, so it was only a matter of time before someone started posting them. The first one I came across was the uncropped version of the attached file that I found while surfing through a tumblr of nude men. There was no mistaking that it's me. It was an overwhelming feeling...panic mixed with overwhelming arousal. Now, there are several out there. I still get turned on whenever I see one, knowing that people I know will see my face and penis in the same picture. View attachment 520428
That's a really hot pic though

takijeden123

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
How did you feel? Are they still on Tumblr?
first i was a bit schocked. but then it was a huge turn on as i saw how many people shared it. it had something around 20k notes.
yeah, i saw one video this week, when im jerking off in train as passenger is sitting near

Never happened to me in terms of seeing one of those photos appear online, but I do sometimes get turned on by seeing action shots that I'm in. I'm pretty careful about not having my face in any shots of that sort though, so at to maintain plausible deniability. :)

I've done the same thing. That's why all of my hard dick shots don't have my face in them.