Has anyone found a pic of themselves online and got turned on by it?

Once came across a very very old xtube video of me and my ex on a random tumblr page. Got turned on instantly as it brought back so many good memories

zipp82

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes. I've found photos that I posted on tumblr that somebody saved and put on another site. Also, over 10 years ago I let a photographer take nude photos of me on the beach and just recently saw one of them on tumblr. I liked both discoveries. I'm glad to know that my photos bring people sexual pleasure.

Reactions: yunggun7

i my self when i log to the site i go to my album and watch my pictures they turned me on when i see my self naked, also by knowing that others are enjoying my pictures just makes me hornier

Reactions: marlins

mascvers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yes...I sent pics to a guy by e mail that I had been chatting with on a gay site. He then posted the photos on his profile. My bf then thought I had a secret profile and confronted me with the evidence. We broke up over it. I contacted the guy who "stole" my pics and all he said was sorry that's the way it goes in the world. Turns out he is 60 lbs heavier and 5 years older than me but was passing himself off as younger and in shape. I rarely exchange face pics for that reason. These were body, ass, balls and cock shots but bf recognized them.

Reactions: gayhunglover

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah I did once. Not pics but vids of a few online cam sessions I had a few years ago.
That guy had told me he would be posting them online for a while and eventually I found the vids on xtube.
He only kept them on there for a few months I think then removed them.

I've never found pics of my self but I won't lie I'm always on the lookout in case I spot any on tumblr lol.

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah I did once. Not pics but vids of a few online cam sessions I had a few years ago.
That guy had told me he would be posting them online for a while and eventually I found the vids on xtube.
He only kept them on there for a few months I think then removed them.

I've never found pics of my self but I won't lie I'm always on the lookout in case I spot any on tumblr lol.

Nice, how did it make you feel? I always look out for pics of myself on tumblr too.

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nice, how did it make you feel? I always look out for pics of myself on tumblr too.
To be perfectly honest scared shitless & extremely horny at the same time LOL.

Well at first i freaked out thinking i would be exposed like with my face showing and all but he made sure to edit the vids to never show my face fully which i was extremely grateful for. He knew how paranoid iw as about be caught out or something like that (not out to anyone in real life).

But yeah saying that still for some reason it felt pretty hot to see and know that was me online and other people where viewing it too lol.

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Found a pic of myself on tumblr with a cock above my face, 95% sure it's me and I've definitely sucked a cock like that. It turns me on but I also feel like I should ask for it to be taken down. Getting turned on by it is stronger. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

I would blow a gasket! It's never happened. I few years ago in college I was giving a guy a blow job and he snapped a picture. Best believe I took that phone.

terrydactyl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes; over the years, I became increasingly daring with how much (ultimately everything...face and full-frontal nudity) and with whom I would share in hook-up apps and in sites like dudes nude, so it was only a matter of time before someone started posting them. The first one I came across was the uncropped version of the attached file that I found while surfing through a tumblr of nude men. There was no mistaking that it's me. It was an overwhelming feeling...panic mixed with overwhelming arousal. Now, there are several out there. I still get turned on whenever I see one, knowing that people I know will see my face and penis in the same picture. View attachment 520428
Tbh that is my ultimate turn on. Amateur guys nude showing face. Sad I missed that tumblr post lol