Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just gone there again. It would be interesting to know how many ppl have gone to that site accidentally. More so how many Lutherans have hit upon this site. Just to see there reaction in front of the congregation during a "presentation" would be gold.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just gone there again. It would be interesting to know how many ppl have gone to that site accidentally. More so how many Lutherans have hit upon this site.
And how many become members here? :tongue:

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes, well I am not so sure that the Parents who send their daughters to the Langley Park School for Girls are not too pleased when they mistakenly find themselves at this website either. Although I
bet they take a few minutes and look around to double check this isn't the right website.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Growing up in Ewetaw, there were nary a Lutheran to be found. When I began attending University I would trail along with an old boyfriend to his roots and Lutheran family in St. Paul. Remembering my old boyfriend isn't so bad, but now I'm haunted by the taste and smell of lutefisk when anyone mentions Lutheran pot lucks. I do, however, own an official copy of how to behave Lutheran that includes such nuggets as, "If offered something to eat or drink when visiting friends and relatives always refuse the offer three times before accepting. Then always leave half."

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Growing up in Ewetaw, there were nary a Lutheran to be found. When I began attending University I would trail along with an old boyfriend to his roots and Lutheran family in St. Paul. Remembering my old boyfriend isn't so bad, but now I'm haunted by the taste and smell of lutefisk when anyone mentions Lutheran pot lucks. I do, however, own an official copy of how to behave Lutheran that includes such nuggets as, "If offered something to eat or drink when visiting friends and relatives always refuse the offer three times before accepting. Then always leave half."

As the song says:. We have good news, good news, good news for you!:smile:. The Lutherans are descending in droves upon the beehive state. My few encounters were in Sandy at Good Shepherd. When I went to check if they have a website, I was pleasantly surprised. well maybe it wasn't pleasant and mabe it wasn't a surprise either. Good Shepherd

Then I realiized maybe you were just pulling a funny on us when I learned that they'd infiltrated Ogden too at St.Paul Lutheran and that your post had mentioned being in St.Paul. Yeah, that's when I realized midlife was trying to pull a fast 1 on us. St. Paul Lutheran Church - Utah

Nary a Lutheran indeed! Maybe it was the glare from all the Osmond teeth that kept you from seeing them.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media

HAHA! I was just scrolling through all the postings waiting for someone to mention lutefisk!

I married into a large Lutheran family. My wife and her four sisters are all Luthe women.