Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
your experience? My neighbor is in his mid 30s, has a wife and two kids. I think he’s hot and just want to get with him.

Have any of you had sex or had history with your married or straight neighbor

True story.

I never got on with my neighbour.

Then one day out of the blue I was packing to leave for my best friends wedding in Manchester.
It was a summer night and the back door was open.

I'd been past the door once or twice to collect things from the bathroom and it was around midnight.

Suddenly and without warning my neighbour was standing in his doorway wearing just a towel.

I ignored him,... and then to my total surprise he spoke.
"Can I talk to you about something ?"

I said I'm busy but if I get finished in the next half an hour, then yes.

My curiosity was aroused and I decided to go round and knock on his door.

Still wearing his towel. He opened the door and thanked me for coming round.

Inside his flat. He offered me a drink and then after a brief pause came out with a revelation that almost floored me;
"I've always wanted to know what it's like to suck dick."
adding "I asked my best friend but he thought that was too weird and refused."

To cut a long story short; We ended up on his sofa.
When he saw my dick he said "Wow..... that's a big one."

and at this point I sill expected him to do something weird..... but he didn't

Man he was good.

Weirdest thing of all though after it was over..... he went back to being his usual sullen self.

Until the next time......

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I first moved here from my hometown, I rented an incredibly shitty house. I didn't have window treatments, which comes in handy later.

I was 23. Long story short, I discovered that my neighbor would smoke a cigarette out behind his house in his tighty whities every morning. He was Mexican, about 30. It was always super early, like 4-something in the morning. And his back yard was pretty private, you could only see into it from parts of my back yard or if you were above in a helicopter or something. Haha! He was never really showy about it, he just took a step out onto his back steps and had a quick cig before getting ready for work.

He always had to park in the street and his car was always facing my house. I already had "accidentally" shown off for him, being nude with no window treatments. I knew when he'd leave for work, and I might walk past the window on my way to the kitchen or something, totally naked with the lights on. Anyway, from observing that is how I came to find out he stands out back in his briefs.

So one morning, I went out back for a smoke in MY tighty whities. You know, because it'd be funny that we were doing the exact same thing. For several days, we just nodded and accepted one another's presence. I finally broke the ice to introduce myself, stepping out into my grass to go over and shake his hand. A three foot picket fence separated our yards. He seemed pretty awkward about meeting me, but as the summer wore on, we started chatting more and more. I do remember one time I went out nude on like a Sunday morning, pretending like I didn't know he kept his routine on the weekends. That morning is when he admitted he could see me nude through my windows occasionally. I just told him that I'm often nude and hoped he wasn't offended. He didn't say that he was, but he didn't seem super into the idea either.

Finally I was moving, and the week before I moved I was telling him about it, that his underwear smoking buddy would be gone, basically. I didn't put it that way exactly. LOL On one of the very last nights, he bluntly asked me if I'm gay. When I said yes, he bluntly asked if I would suck his dick. He kept reiterating that he wasn't gay and that it didn't mean anything to him, and that he wouldn't recip, almost in a "lady doth protest too much" sort of way. We stepped inside onto my back porch and I knelt and pulled his briefs down. His pubes were dark and untrimmed but nicely contained. He had a decent dick, somewhat fat, average in length, and uncut. I just blew him and let him cum on my chest/torso. He stuck around while I jerked off outside, but then hightailed it back to his place. For the next couple of days after that, before I moved, he did not come out to stand in his underwear for a smoke. Go figure.

ausinsyd

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a neighbour in London. We used to make eyes at each other every now and then when we’d see each other around our building. I could see his balcony from mine. One day we were standing on our balconies and having a stare and I thought fuck it. Went to what I hoped was his apartment and knocked on the door. He opened it (thankfully). Took a few steps in and he grabbed me and kissed me. Fucked me twice that afternoon. Happened once more and then I moved.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Decades ago during the university years I lived in a townhouse that was the last in a long row. There was an open field to one side and of course a townhouse on the other side. The backyards were surrounded by 6’ wooden privacy fences.
I liked to lay out and tan so I put the chaise lounge close to the fence that was farthest from my neighbor. Obviously if he was upstairs and happened to look out he would see me but I thought the odds were in my favor since he worked a regular 8 to 5 job. The way I positioned myself it seemed to me that he would really have to be looking hard to see me.
At first when sunning I would be fully naked only when laying face down. When I rolled over I would take a small towel and cover the pubic area, much like a thong does.
Eventually I became more confident outside and decided to not cover up at all. Sometimes I would use the tanning oil to line up and jack off but I’d become accustomed to being nude outside and often didn’t get erect.
One day we arrived home at the same time. Parking was directly in front of the townhouses and we parked next to each other. After a few minutes of casual conversation he complimented my tan. I said I sunned each day and he then confessed that he’d seen me laying out. There was no way to know what he’d seen. I didn’t know if he’d just seen me tanning nude or if he’d watched me jack off.
I could see his interest so I mentioned that it was boring out there alone and he was welcome to join me anytime. We parted ways and I thought nothing more about it.
A few days later I was sunning when I heard his voice from over his fence. He asked if he could join me and I agreed. Our little backyards had a gate at the back so the lawn service could come in and mow without disturbing tennents.
I was stunned to open my gate and find him nude, carrying a lounge chair in one hand and beer cooler in the other.
Thus began a very fun summer of tanning and sex with my supposedly straight neighbor. We progressed from handjobs to oral to full on fucking. Sometimes we played outside and other times we moved the fun inside to the shower and bedroom. I invited him over to watch tv or cookout but he never accepted. I guess that would’ve been to “Gay” for him. Starting out in the backyard tanning made it more accidental I suppose.

Nick hull

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have lived in my house 20 years about 2 years ago a male/female couple in there 30's moved in, both very friendly and good looking people. She is very attractive and he is your typical rough blue collar handsome guy.Me and my partner have been invited out with them a few times over the past 2 yrs. I never ever got any bi vibes from the guy. he would be fine with me and my male partner and just treat us as just another couple. We went out with them a few months ago and things started to change. We where stood talking in a bar my partner was talking to his wife. He was stood to my side stood very close my hand was down at my waist, As the music was loud in the bar he kept leaning forward when he was talking and pushing his crotch into the back of my hand. I was a bit spooked at first and thought i was imagining what was happening, then he did it gain and again and i got the distinct impression that he knew he was pushing his crotch into my hand. So i thought let's play i started to gently rub the back of my hand on his crotch each time he leaned forward, he reacted to this and stood even closer as the bar was becoming fuller. I carried on lightly rubbing his crotch and lightly cupping his cock that was getting stiffer in his pants. Second part soon......................

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
your experience? My neighbor is in his mid 30s, has a wife and two kids. I think he’s hot and just want to get with him.

Have any of you had sex or had history with your married or straight neighbor

of course don't be foolish

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
i was thinking about it, i don't remember ever having a sexy neighbour. when i was in college a cute straight guy used to live next door but we would only say ''hi'' when we'd run into each other. i did have fantasies with him and jerked off thinking about him next door but nothing else happened, he wan't very social with me at least. next year he had moved. i am shocked with how many stories you already guys have, and with straight married neighbours, it's my fantasy. what am i doing wrong?

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first experiences were with my next door neighbor, long ago, in a galaxy far away. . . Since that time I only hooked up with a next door neighbor once when I was in an apartment in college. Some guys over the years have been in the larger "neighborhood" but not immediately close.

Reactions: mutualjax

Nick hull

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 2...............

I was getting so turned on with touching his growing cock. I went to the toilet after a minute or so and he soon followed me in, I was at the end urinal and there was lots of empty stalls but he came and stood right next to me, I had a semi hardon in seconds he was talking to me and looking around to check no one was coming in then he turned slowly towards me his hard uncut cock still in his hand and whispered to me, you want this in your mouth don't you. I turned and pulled him into a cubicle i sat on the toilet and got straight to work licking his balls and the piss tasting shaft deep throating it. I said i wanted his load but he said it took a while before he would cum. Part three soon......................

WRJcock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did....we found each other on a site and have a mutual interest. We could only meet at his place (not a very pleasant experience). I did it twice and really regret it. He wants more and is not pleased that I haven't been around for him. He's been trashing me on sites by my name and I have had a few comments thrown my way about our dalliances. Reverse Fatal Attraction?

Reactions: bwhip1011

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Over the years in different apt complexes in each my neighboor turned out to be gay and i hooked up with each of them multiple times.

First guy was an older gentleman (i was 27 he was late 40s maybe 50). I use to see him through his window walking around naked, so i would do the same, was kind of a game for awhile. We finally started playin around with each other a few times but it cooled off.

2nd complex was my neighbor right next door. Hooked up via Grindr and had regular fuck sessions.

Also, in that same complex i once met this dude who had the biggest cock ive been with (pretty sure he was close to 10inches). One of the few times i was ever someone bigger than me. I solely went over there just to suck him off (which at the time was a rarity for me. I started suckin him off and it was so hot i started jerkin myself off. In the middle of me sucking him he got a text that his roommate was coming back and for some reason that was soo hot to me that he might walk in that i shot my load immediately. He didnt walk in and Didnt get to finish sucking the dude but i was a hot short session.

In my current complex (not in the same building so we arent really neighbors.) I hooked up with 2 different guys each was my fuck bud at one point in time.

Recounting all this makes me feel kinda slutty HA ha but oh well I had good time with all of them.