Has Anyone Had Success Pumping

D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

Experimental Member
Media
iv always wondered whether they work, never tried one and dont need to eally but always wondered if guys are doing it to get some extra length/girth or whether they are doing it for pleasure?

is it actually pleasureable to pump?? (if it is then i may give it a try)

Sinep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's definitely pleasurable to pump. I'm not a particularly frequent pumper, and the only real 'gains' I can say I've had is that I can pump it slightly bigger every time I do pump.
I know it's not for everyone though.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, it is very pleasurable.....almost addictive.....but, I
love it! It doesn't replace sex, but pretty close....:biggrin:

I've been pumping for about a year, and about 6 months ago
I added pumping with a Mushroom Head Maker hoping to
increase the size of my glans. Pumping is a just a part of my
PE routine of stretches and jelqs. It certainly seems to be
working very well for me.

I have gained the following in about a year:
Erect Length 1.31"
Erect Girth 2.18"
Flaccid Length 1.06"
Flaccid Girth 1.56"

Erect Glans: I have gone from a 5.0 to a 6.0. And, it seems
to be a permanent erect gain.

Flaccid Glans: I have gone from a 4.5 to a permanent 5.0.

Try it, you wll like it....I am sure!

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I used to encounter a good-looking guy at Bare Ass Beach along the Great Salt Lake (in Ewetaw) who had a decent 6 inches, but insisted upon pumping. The result was he deformed his cock by creating what, for lack of a better description, were massive water blisters under the skin around the shaft of his cock. It sort of gave the impression his dick was a lot thicker than it was (if you squeezed your eyes to make everything seem fuzzy). Don't know if the condition was permanent, but it definitely appeared to be a dangerous activity. It's too bad, because otherwise the guy was major hot. He just had a bad self image because he didn't think 6 inches were enough. I've never thought about a penis pump because I've got the opposite issue; in my opinion, my dick is far too large. It's always been a problem for me to enjoy fucking women. Never have had the pleasurable sensation of having my cock completely engulfed in a nice, hot vagina on those occasions I've found a female partner who could accommodate the head of my dick. Gay men, especially power bottoms, tend to have no problem taking in most of me. Still, not all.

Why anyone would want to pump their dick to the point of deforming it must fall into one of those sexual fetish categories I've yet to understand.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pumping is fine, and it's safe, and the feeling when the cock (even better, the cock and balls together) 'pack' a cylinder is fantastic. I'm not interested in any size gain (I'm happy with what I've got, thanks!) but just enjoy the erotic sensation. BUT, anyone who pumps away as if they're blowing up a truck tyre is asking for trouble and they'll get it. If you don't possess common sense then don't even think of pumping! Use a pump with a vac pressure guage and don't go above 3in Hg., and take time to build up to long sessions of at least 3 - 4 hours.

Results: spectacular; damage: nil.

I didnt think that pumping was permenant. I thought that the "growth" was simply a build up of fluid drawn into the penis/scrotum.

B_josh762

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I used to encounter a good-looking guy at Bare Ass Beach along the Great Salt Lake (in Ewetaw) who had a decent 6 inches, but insisted upon pumping. The result was he deformed his cock by creating what, for lack of a better description, were massive water blisters under the skin around the shaft of his cock.

(Yes this can happen, but if you are paying attention then you know that the pressure you used or the amount of time you spend pumping or both caused this and you should lessen the pressure and or amount of time. Damage will not be permanent unless you keep doing it like that).

Why anyone would want to pump their dick to the point of deforming it must fall into one of those sexual fetish categories I've yet to understand.

(I have never understood that either. I have learned that lower pressure and shorter length of time pumping has amazing results. No you won't gain 2 inches in length or 2 inches in girth but you will gain some if you continue to do it safely. I pump for girth and for pleasure. I have a 1/4 inch gain in girth which I feel is permanent. I have gone for 2 or 3 three weeks without pumping and the 1/4 inch gain has remained. The look you get during a pumping session will not be a permanent gain but you can keep some of the gain if you stay with it for a long period of time).

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
Pumping DOES work folks!All it takes is a quality pump and dedication...combine this with a daily stretching regimen and you'll gain even faster.all thats really required other than the pump is the dreaded...EFFORT!

BigCKhead

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've tried pumping a few years ago, in order to have a shaft that match my huge head who is 8" around ... it is a quite enjoyable sensation but it take time a patience to have results.

Lots of newbie think that the more pressure they use the quicker the results are ! They are plein Wrong ! Too much pressure can give you bruises or waterblister !!

A good pump must have a gauge, and the size of the cylinder is important to have nice results. If the tube is too wide for ur cock the results won't be nice, and the sensation of succion can be painfull...

So u have a take a cylinder adapted to your girth .. How to choose, a good trick is having a tube where u can put 1 to 1 and half finger between the tube side and your erected cock.

Here are some results i have, packing my 2.75" tube with my cock very easily.

If u want to see more check my x rated homepage at BigCKhead's Pics - LinPHA

If u want some advice use my email @ bigckhead@noos.fr

Attachments

Reactions: vaun

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great pics BigCkhd! When I first started pumping, you were one of the higher profile pumpers that I looked to for advice and inspiration. I have always been amazed at your results and consider you a pumping veteran whom I greatly admire. :smile: Keep up the great work dude!!!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Kaplan pumps are great for beginners, they are durable and VERY comfortable. You can also get them VERY cheap at www.jnoutlet.com

The more experienced users like the Vaccutech and Pumptoys lines as well as many others that I can't think of right now.

Just make sure that you get a handpump with a gauge. You are also gonna need a heating pad, an adjustable leather cock cinch (cockring) and a shtload of the pumping lube of your choice. Albolene, olive oil and petroleum jelly are favorites, but you can use really any lube that you want, as long as it provides a good seal at the base of the pump. The heating pad is to keep the tube warm and the cock cinch is to lock in the pumped size for when you wanna go to the club or out on a date. Put it on as close as you can to your body and cinch it tight, but not too tight. You should be able to wear it for up to four to six hours with relatively no discomfort, if you feel any... take it off and put it on again, but not as tight. I use the Shea butter petroleum jelly from Walgreens for lube, it's my personal favorite.