Has Anyone Had Success Pumping

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok thanks for the info. Vactech offers thickwall cylinders and two stage cylinders are any of those worth it?

Those are advanced cylinders... I have been pumping for years and have never considered a two stage... after 8 years I am thinking about a thickwall though, they are expensive... it's up to you! :smile:

BigCKhead

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok thanks for the info. Vactech offers thickwall cylinders and two stage cylinders are any of those worth it?

I'm using vactech thickwall theses tubes are less fragile than the others who tend to crack and break as fragile china :)

If u want to try u can use a Kaplan (Rob's in europe have nice 1st price tubes too) ... if u enjoy pumping then u can buy something more expensive.

But always use a pump with a Gauge !

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ive had permanent gains using my properly sized Vacutech cylinders.

There is numerous amounts of information on here on how to do it correctly, and safely to achieve gains. Pumping and Jelq seem to have the most results when combined.

jimbig

1st Like
Media
Yes it works. I am a long, long time pumper. I went to the Pump weekends in Palm Springs and I met a lot of pumpers from all over the world. My gains are two inches in length, (now 8.25" long) & 7.50" girth. I get the comment, "that that is the biggest cock...".
Let us get together the - LPSG - Los Angeles Pumpers?

Free love

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know whether size gains are long term. But I can use a pump in the short term to increase the length of my cock from a true 7 3/4 to 8 1/2. And my girth from 6 inches to 6 1/2 inches for most of the shaft and up to 7 1/2 inches in circumference for the area from the bottom of the cock head to where the scar from my circumcision was. It makes my dick look like a club hanging between my legs when I'm done and definitely gives it a sort of strange shape. But I only do it once in awhile to get it huge so I can fuck my wife with it. Then I let it go back to normal. More just a fun, change of pace thing. I'm not sure I would want my cock to permanently look like that.

blackthunder79

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting thread. I have dabbled (around 6 months) with pumping. Thinking of restarting, but on the fence.

Question in terms of long-term results:
Anyone here who claims these notice their dicks larger when aroused without the use of the pump. I only started doing it believing this is the case, but now I notice that more people claim "long term results" as being able to fill up the tube to the same degree after taking a break and not without the pump.

BT79

Manbearpig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the most important thing when using a pump is FOLLOW THE DAM DIRECTIONS

don't be a hero and think you're the smart guy for thinking "If I just crank up the pressure more I'll get bigger faster". "yea what an ingenious idea"

The fact is your cock can only handle so much pressure. And if you over do it and pass that thresh hold things like nasty blisters, major discoloration, and other issues could arise.

Some guy posted that he burst some vessel in his dick that was causing internal bleeding and fucked up his urethra because he was cranking it to TOO HIGH.

The good pumps come with gauges and directions and you shouldn't exceed what they recommend. If you follow the directions and don't try to be a hero you should be alright.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
the most important thing when using a pump is FOLLOW THE DAM DIRECTIONS

don't be a hero and think you're the smart guy for thinking "If I just crank up the pressure more I'll get bigger faster". "yea what an ingenious idea"

The fact is your cock can only handle so much pressure. And if you over do it and pass that thresh hold things like nasty blisters, major discoloration, and other issues could arise.

Some guy posted that he burst some vessel in his dick that was causing internal bleeding and fucked up his urethra because he was cranking it to TOO HIGH.

The good pumps come with gauges and directions and you shouldn't exceed what they recommend. If you follow the directions and don't try to be a hero you should be alright.
very well said!Easy does it is the key!after all..you're not gonna become johny wadd overnite.

bandit7672

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for the feedback. My story is that after a year+ I have honestly gained 3/4 inch in length and some in girth also. When I was 6.25 I always wanted 7" and now i have 7" after working at it. The women in my life seem to like and i want to give them more. I use the pump more combined with jelq now and this makes the most sense to me. The pump get the blood in and the jelq works the stretch. I hope the gains keep comming as the goal is 8"x6.5"...need 1" more. Personally I think this is the best size to fill your girl with. I am jealous of the guys with the 8-9 cocks and want to join the ranks.

gr8fun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have only been pumping for about a week but I notice huge gains in girth after each session. Haven't done any measurements but my wife LOVES it! Gains last for about 2 hours but hopefully will last longer once I become more experienced.

1bigduke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the gain from pumping is temp. Need to be careful and get a good pump with a guage. Can cause loss of sensativity (Sp).

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Most of the gain from pumping is temp. Need to be careful and get a good pump with a guage. Can cause loss of sensativity (Sp).

I disagree that gains from pumping are temp. It hasn't been the case for me.

See Posting #4 of this thread...with regards to my gains which so far have
not been lost. I am very pleased and will continue to hope for more gains.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For the best pumping education of your life, attend one of the Pumper events in Palm Springs. They hold em in May and Sept. Great fun, HOT guys, lots of info, and maybe even some fun sex.....

I had a blast....