Has anyone had the Belgrade enlargement done?

treeorbush

Just Browsing
Media
Uh....just watched the reconstruction video. That was the most disturbing shit I've ever seen. When he completely peeled the skin of the dudes dick, I almost threw up.
Leave your gear alone bro. The risk of infection and malformity aren't worth the risk.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would try the free/low cost methods first honestly.

Surgery should be reserved for physical issues and emergency only.
Too many doctors butchering patients right now, and you don't want to become a victim.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
The Surgical TEchniques used by Perovic and Company have hot had good long term track records. There were, because of the invasiveness of the procedures many complications resulting from post operative infection. The techniques he pioneered also had or have very high chances for the development of scar tissue years later again because of the invasiveness and the way they were done. If Perovic and the other associate had been geniuses at this their techniques would have quickly gone world wide simply because there is nothing working well long term in the United States either. Perovic did most of his procedures in countries under governments with very poor regulation and in locations where foreign patients had very poor if any legal recourse if anything went wrong. My understanding is that Perovic himself is now deceased and though the videos and advertising remain up in a few places other MD's have come in. The technique, called "scaffolding" was not an overwhelming success and this was just another place to have very poor odds for a great result in the long term. I for over ten years operated a Yahoo Group that I will be shutting down after the first of the year dealing with the aftermath of these surgical procedures.

In the United States many have lost and are losing their medical licensure for these procedures, and there are many who have had problems in the areas of ethics violations as well. One guy in Southern California also did "Boob Jobs" and got caught by a husband when he was having intercourse with the patient after the surgical procedure with the husband waiting in the car.

Though I believe surgical procedures can go well, the techniques being done at present are not the best and while on occasion short term results seem initially promising over the long term many of the procedures where people are initially pleased degrade and the people end up under the knife again for some type of correction.

The worst problem with PE procedures is that they are a horrible "cash cow" and as a result most of the MD's performing them are far more interested in money than the welfare of the patients. They get in, they grab the buck, then they retire on a yacht in the Caribbean by the time that the ticking time bombs start to detonate.

The actual pioneers of these procedures are now all deceased. These men were in their 60's when Ricardo Samitier brought over the original techniques from Asia. Samitier brought them to Florida where pure greed made a mess and a disaster of his career. The true story of Samitier is something to read. Samitier was the beginning here and the Asian techniques were actually good and if the MD's had stuck to what is still being done in Asia this whole thing would be somewhat better. If done perfectly, there are lengthening techniques that do work. The problem is that few are now doing these original techniques. The real problems that create the absolute disasters come from the girth enhancement procedures.

Right now sadly, there are no good techniques being practiced in the United States. The best is still in Asia and finding the good ones over there is like a roulette wheel simply because of demand. The FDA and the AMA both have officially condemned these procedures as more trouble than they are worth in the long term.

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
For girth enhancement I would go the PMMA penis enhancement route, its a much better procedure with a better track record. But I would only do that after seriously doing all natural PE efforts. Paying up to 10 K or more for something one can achieve naturally is senseless. But to each its own. I might do the PMMA thing later.