Has anyone had this problem?

bufanr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi all,

I've had this problem pretty much ever since I could cum. Every so often (every week to every 3 weeks, but it can be much more regular) a few minutes after I cum I used to get a burning sensation in my urethra. The pain can get really intense and it lasts for around 20-30 mins. I've had a couple STD checkups and everything was fine, and I've taken antibiotics after both checkups and they may or may not have helped for the period I was taking them (in that I didn't have any problems whilst I was taking them, but it wasn't unusual for me to go that long without having this pain anyway).

After looking around the internet, I found someone mention on a forum similar symptoms and that it might be a form of prostatitis and to try taking zinc. Well, I have no idea if that's what I have or not, but after taking zinc supplements every other day I haven't had any problems (with the exception of every so often when I forget to take them) for coming on 4 months now.

Has anyone else had this problem and know much more about it?

B_jarod_johansen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it sounds like you make some wicked cum! hehe... what i do after i cum is i try to urinate to flush the cum out of my plumbing. i don't do this for the cum inside my urethra burning, but rather to get rid of the cum still inside so it does not drip out and make that hard crusty cum stain on my dress pants.

maybe you should try and urinate after you cum....that way you will know for sure if it is the cum that irritates the inside of your urethra. if you still feel the stinging, then its not the cum but something else.

jarod

legna

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I haven't personally had this problem, but a friend of mine did and he also said it was pretty painful. You should probably go back to your doctor and have them run some tests to check for prostatitis. If that's what it is, it's completely treatable so don't just alleviate the symptoms with zinc, get it taken care of altogether. Good luck with this bud.

bufanr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it sounds like you make some wicked cum! hehe... what i do after i cum is i try to urinate to flush the cum out of my plumbing. i don't do this for the cum inside my urethra burning, but rather to get rid of the cum still inside so it does not drip out and make that hard crusty cum stain on my dress pants.

maybe you should try and urinate after you cum....that way you will know for sure if it is the cum that irritates the inside of your urethra. if you still feel the stinging, then its not the cum but something else.

jarod

Urinating after I cum actually makes the pain come on quicker. I can get it without cumming and it only seems to happen late at night when I'm about to go to bed (the cumming thing could be unrelated other than I usually have a wank or have sex just before I go to sleep so it's pretty difficult to tell).