Has anyone heard of Effram?

Media
Apparently his name is Effrem J. Adams, and has a role in a movie called Made For Each Other, due out sometime this year.

Effrem J. Adams

Wonder if he made this vid? Must have. Nice going with sneaking the camera in for some sex clips. Strange though, he seems relatively unknown, only one credited role, and another as an extra. Well I guess it's better to make a 'big' first impression, so I see nothing wrong with spreading your big dick across the net :D

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, that's Effrem. Apparently he made the vid private now. I know him in real life but he doesn't know that I know that Xtube account with the vid up is really his. Says it's his "ex's" account. Ya right! :rolleyes: I go to the same college as him, I actually see him around alot! :yup: I always knew he was big from the day he wore some somewhat tight sweats.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's prolly a nice guy, but from his IMDb page as his myspace background...I'd think he's a major douchebag. Cock swinger or no.

Hahaha pretty much true. Although he hasn't done anything towards me to make me feel this way, it's his demeanor that makes me feel he's a douchebag. But speaking of him like this on an internet forum makes me feel like a douchebag...