Has anyone here done spontaneous exhibitionism in front of women?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Dan the man, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Without being asked that is. I remember a few years back being in a hotel bedroom with two girls who were singers in a band I played in, both very good looking. We were getting ready before performing music. For some reason I just got my cock out. We were all pretty friendly so I could get away with it, although I barely knew one of the girls, she was new and just standing in for the night. I was erect; one of them smiled and the other screamed and hid back in the hotel bathroom where she had just come out of the shower with a towel around her. Then she popped her head out again. The one that smiled hung a door notice over it (she's the one I'd known for longer and we'd flirted a bit) which was quite funny, and the other one came out with "my boyfriend's is bigger". It wasn't to be nasty I don't think, I think she just felt like boasting for her boyfriend, or, it was just her observation which she felt like saying. So that passed a few minutes and was quite a laugh.

I didn't think anything of it until recently, because prior to discovering lpsg, I rarely thought about size, certainly not to the level of detail I do today. It was just simply.. my cock, that's all. I think I was better off then with a little more naivity. And now I'm thinking, I shouldn't have done that, no man wants to hear that but I guess I asked for that, lol. On the other hand, there's something quite erotic about spontaneous exhibitionism in front of two females. As long as you do it with confidence and a cheeky smile :biggrin1:

2. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

Naked in mixed saunas where not explicitly forbidden, but I wouldn't call that exhibitionism

3. aborcrmbe2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, once, but I was really baked. Not one of my finer moments.

4. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Dan the man very true! I think about size WAYYYY too much now I'm on here. Before the LPSG days I would take every big cock compliment with a smile and every "not the biggest" comment with a roll of the eyes. Now though every time I think how big mine is, I realise how much bigger so many other men are!

Now back to the question - Yes I have whopped it out way too much. I was in a nightclub once, very drunk, and dancing in the middle of the dancefloor with my cock out for a good 5 minutes. Suprised I didn't get battered by the bouncers!

5. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Lol, naughty boy :biggrin1:

6. Wrist_thick10

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I sure have, many times. Once while serving at Fort Hood TX, I got hotel room, and before I could put my bags up, the phone in the room rang. The woman said she had just seen me going into my room and wanted to know if her and a g/f could visit. I called a buddy of mine to come over, and we began to play cards. At some point, it time for someone to make a liquor run. Just the woman and I remained in the room while the other couple went to the store. I told her I had just come back from Korea and hadn't had my dick sucked in 12 months, I stood up and pulled my pants down. I was fully erect. She looked and paused, then said, "I'll have to do something about that." She then gave me one of the best spontanious bj's I've ever received.

Attached Files:

7. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well...

We were playing strip poker (two girls and me) and I clearly won (had them down to just their panties) and they both lost the hand. They said something about me cheating and that I should take off an article of clothing so I did - i dropped my underwear (and I had on shirt and pants) and showed my cock. They both eyed my cock for a few minutes. One exclaimed how big it was. Then we finished the game.

It of course led to some sexual stuff going on. Pretty fun night.

Simba

Draft saved Draft deleted