Has anyone here ever serviced their boss?

BIGCOCKsucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just out of curiosity, I'm wondering if anyone here has ever serviced, had sex, with his or her boss or supervisor at work, or elsewhere? I did. Just the once, though.

Here's the story... I got a new boss, supervisor, actually, in November of 2001. Most of the time, outside of breaks in the winter, spring and summer, we worked different shifts. He worked days and I worked swing shift. So, outside of those 3 breaks, we saw each other for about 30-45 minutes each day when our shifts overlapped.

The first day he started his new position and I got my new supervisor, he pretty much interrogated me(albeit a "friendly" sort of interrogation), i.e. he asked so many questions, not just about work, but personal ones. Within days, afterwards, he started to make changes, which is pretty typical, given that a new boss wants to put his own stamp on things and establish his authority. Having been in this particular building for 16 years, I didn't necessarily appreciate his changes or the not too subtle way he went about it. As a matter of fact, one day, when he took all my posters off the wall and other knick knacks from "his side" of our office, I got rather irritated with him and called him a Nazi and told him that he could do as he pleased and abruptly left the office and went to work elsewhere in the building, beginning my shift work. Anyway, things were a little tense for a while...

When winter break came, I took 2 weeks vacation from work. Spring break came and I decided to work the one week.

During spring break he continued to "badger" me about whether I had a girlfriend, telling me that I really should have a girlfriend and why, in fact, didn't I have a girlfriend? I finally got tired of making excuses to him of having just too many things to do and no time for a girlfriend, or telling him that I didn't need one, that my happiness wasn't contingent on having a "significant other" in my life! He wasn't buying it, so exasperated with him, I told him that it was just one those "don't ask, don't tell" sort of things!

Anyway, over the next few weeks and months, as with the weather, things definitely warmed up, between us, and he did a whole lot of asking about my past lovers and boyfriends and I did a whole lot telling, down to intimate details, i.e. their cock sizes and our sexual activities, my feelings about them and why the relationships broke up, et cetera... Understand that this was a man who had been married to one woman since he was 17 years old and he was 42 years old when he became my boss...25 years together in marriage and 5 years together with her before they got married. He and his wife had 3 sons, the first was born when my "boss" was only 13 and his wife was 15.

We worked almost 2 years together, before I had to transfer, involuntarily, to another building. A whole lot of good natured teasing occured between us over that time. A few months before my move to another building, my boss and I were in the elevator together and he was feeling frisky, and horny, evidently, and unzipped his zipper and whipped it out. My response was, "Sorry, boss man, cock-sucking isn't in my job description!"

Although he had become a friend, a good friend, I had definite mixed feelings about ever doing anything sexually with him. Obviously, it would be inappropriate and, potentially, very risky for me to do anything with him at work and I had met his wife on 3 separate occassions and liked her and had reservations and misgivings about doing anything with him, ever, anywhere.

Days before my transfer, he got "frisky" again, and unzipped and pulled it out in our office. Despite my reservations and feeling "weirded" out by it, I sucked his cock. It would have been rude to take a pass on a perfectly good meal of tube steak. It was a big one. Not huge, but a good 2 inches longer than my 6 incher, and about an inch bigger in circumference at about 6 inches. He sucked me off for a while, too. Then, we heard the key turn in the lock of our windowless door and freaked, shoving our then semi hard cocks quickly back into our pants. My "boss" and friend quickly moved to the other side of our cozy sized office, away from me.

A maintenance worker had come to do some work, so we never did cum. To the best of our knowledge, the maintenance worker was none the wiser as to anything going on between us. No odd reaction or startled expression on his face, or anything that would tip us off to his being on to us. A good thing, as this particular employee was known to be a gossip, big time. We breathed a mutual sigh of relief when he left and both said, "Whew, that was sure a close one!"

My ex boss has since moved, with his wife, to another state in the midwest. The maintenance worker is now retired and enjoying the sunshine in Arizona. And I'm working in another building, with more work and a whole lot less fun.

My buddy, ex-boss, im's me on a regular basis and thanks me for sucking his cock, all the time, telling me how much he enjoyed it, regretting that we weren't able to bring it to a climax, and regretting that he didn't have the chance to fuck me. From what he tells me, in the now 30 years that he has been married to his wife, she has never once sucked his cock.

So, any other real life stories out there involving sucking the boss man's cock ,that anyone would be willing to share?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I married my boss. That's not very interesting, is it? But I did. Your story is much better. :biggrin1::biggrin1:

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had sex on an interview once. As for doing a boss, I think it would be hot. Not in any harrassment kind of way. But if the chemistry is there and it is obvious, hell yeah I'd do it. Hopefully right there on the desk. Or underneath the desk, near the desk, in the conference room, wherever....

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I had sex on an interview once. As for doing a boss, I think it would be hot. Not in any harrassment kind of way. But if the chemistry is there and it is obvious, hell yeah I'd do it. Hopefully right there on the desk. Or underneath the desk, near the desk, in the conference room, wherever....

And they wonder why the pretty ones get the job...

No, and I wouldn't want to.

Though I do some work for a temping agency from time to time and onee of their office workers seemed to be getting a bit frisky with me; in the wierdest way possible,.

Either she had a severe speach impedement, the strangest accent known to man, or she took some classes in psychology, but I swear every time she said "meet" it was pronounced "mate" ("Nice to mate with you, I hope we can mate again soon" - I kid you not), and she made not so subtle plays on words which had second meetings. I don't remember exactly the things she said, but instead of getting me horny she simply weirded me out.