Has anyone here experimented with e-stimming?

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I recently came upon a few videos on X-tube, concerning e-stimming; a process where using an electrical apparatus, you send jolts of electrical current thru your cock, stimulating muscles in the penis until you ejaculate without using your hands.
I'd never heard or seen anything like this before and was wondering if anyone had any experience with this kind of masturbation.
It seems pretty dangerous to me, but the guys in the vids were moaning and cumming like gangbusters. :eek:

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i used to use a rimba machine but it stopped working.
it can be dangerous if you use a direct current from let's say a light socket.
but with machines it is fairly safe unless you have a pacemaker.

the best bet for a first one is a Rimba,i think it is like 135 bucks.
it is great in bdsm play.

laynbak

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Read about it online. Saw it in vids. Bought an Erostek. Had to try it a couple of times before I 'got it right' - but when I did.....oh boy! Totally intense.

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the ol' 9volt battery to the tounge is uncomfortable, I don't even want to know what this feels like!

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The short answer is yes, it can be dangerous. But as long as you have the proper equipment and keep it below the waist, the risk is relatively low. Do some research online so you know what you are doing first. There is no cumulative effect, but given the right circumstances, there could be a rather unpleasant immediate effect, like asystole.

Are there any dangers in doing this stuff? I mean running an electrical charge thru your genitals has to have some cumulative negative effect.

steeler_999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are several brands of power units that are made specifically for e-stimulation. P.E.S. is probably the best known. They are kind of expensive, but you can adjust the voltage to your liking, and also vary the frequency, in order to product different kinds of effects. It's basically safe, but the main warning is not to use the electrodes above the waist, because you could disrupt your heart beat.

The sensation of e-stimulation resembles what you feel with a vibrator. But it seems to stimulate your prostate more, and your cock sort of drools and twitches.

chev5700

Experimental Member
Media
hi guys and girls

ive been stimming for 2 years and wished id found it years ago.

wonderful hands free orgasms that just keep cummimg.

all the info u need is at smartstim.com..where god wrote the bible!

dont miss it

regards
chevy

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have been wired up to an e-stimm machine loads of times my favourite is a bi-polar electric butt plug great for prostate massage :smile: a ring around my balls and an electric catheter thats 2 lots of e-stimm going on both with different rhythms

A couple of links to suppliers, there are others

Eros Tek E-Stim

E-Stim Systems Ltd Online Shopping System

Guinea Pig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have seen & heard of them, but never had the chance to play with one. Dammit!

There are cheaper forms called TENS - but I guess you gewt what you pay for. The proper sets are around $1,000.00 Aust $.

I certainly would be up for trying.

What is the worst that could? It would electrify my swimmers! I dont want kids so is fine by me!

tderwin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
9 volt to the tongue, funny! It is NOT the same thing, not even close! That hurts this doesn't. lol

I ran across http://smartstim.com and learned what it was all about and am happy I did!

At that site they will teach you how to build a SAFE mono and SAFE stereo box getting parts from Radio Shack on line or in the Shack store itself at a low cost of $30.00 for the mono box (the speaker amplifer cost $20), I build the stereo one for about $12.00. NOW am not good at anything electrical but I did build both of these just with the help of this web site and its members. THIS SITE IS FREE and so are the MP3 to download (sound that make you cum).
WANT TO READ ALL OF WHAT I WROTE SEE THE THREAD "STIMMING"