Has anyone here gotten a penis enlargement surgery?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by barely8, May 4, 2011.

1. barely8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not sure if this is the right forum to post

Was wondering if anyone here had gone under the knife and gotten one of those expensive penis enlargement surgeries? Very interested to know how your procedure went and what the results were. I myself am not interested getting one but am very intrigued to hear any stories about it.

2. maxximus1973

maxximus1973 New Member

Albums:
    i saw a special on it and if i ever get 5-7k i going to ca to have it done

3. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

For a time I became an activist against these procedures. There are successes, but the failures and problems far outnumber the successes. There are many problems with them and in spite of a small number of successes every good authority including the Mayo Clinic has come out against them as a whole. No standardization, techniques vary widely, and the worst of the problems happen from girth enhancement.

Wait on this one, there is some evidence that this may be able to be done via a stem cell protocol. That is currently under investigation and it would be far less invasive. Remember that stem cells can be programmed to do numerous different things including re-activation of hormone receptor sites and possibly re-activating growth and lengthening of ligament structures in the penis.

Remember that cosmetic procedures especially this one has potential to generate income far in excess of the surgery. There is a fellow claiming he can do it right now, but, I have not seen good proof as yet with regards to his results. The possibilities are there none the less and this is one time that patience will pay big dividends.

4. biggysmall

biggysmall New Member

Where did you hear that man?

Can they really lengthen with stem cells?

Will make my dreams come true as I am desperate for length

Draft saved Draft deleted