Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not seen this idea before. Looks interesting. I am a bit sceptical about using Aluminium because aluminium reacts with air and is generally coated with a thin surface coat of oxide which might reduce the electrical contact. Maybe not. I would be interested if anyone has constructed a device like this and tested the pd is generates. Certainly copper and zinc electrodes will produce a pd across the skin if it is a little moist. Whether this will have the slightest effect on the function of the testes is questionable. I'll like to hear what people have found.

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
I would highly recommend that no one try lithium. Lithium like its cousins potassium and sodium react violently with water and air. Lithium reacts so violently releasing Hydrogen and Lithium Hydroxide that it catches fire on contact with small amounts of water. It explodes on contact with large amounts of water. Lithium is so reactive it draws water from the air and reacts therefore must be kept under oil to keep it from catching fire. Magnesium is about as reactive as should be used and if it is drilled or machined it must be done under water.