Has anyone in authority ever seen you naked?

sekretadmirer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was wondering if any of you had ever been in a situation where you were naked with anyone in authority over you (boss, teacher, minister, coach, doctor...)? I don't mean just a situation where there is a quick peak, but where you obviously saw each other's cocks. If so, what was the situation and was it awkward the next time you saw them knowing that you knew what each other's cocks looked like?

hungeasy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my high school had an open shower room and after baseball one day it was my turn as captain to get the bases and lock them up etc...so i got into the shower after the team my two coaches and vice principal (who was also a coach) got into the showers with me...all naked haha. Not a big deal at all nothing to be ashamed of and had some great conversations too, mostly about how the team was getting along and how i could improve my swing a little better. Side note, my vice principals cock and balls were the biggest ive seen flaccid, about 7.5 long and balls were the size of lemons. I did see some wandering eyes from my other coaches just checking out the other competition. I was only longer than one of my other coaches but still :cool:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my coaches in hs, my coaches/assistant coaches in college, my parish priest
(a very good friend of the family) who was a hot and hairy Italian. he was staying at our summer home for a week and i grabbed every chance to go into the outside shower with him after we went to the beach. i was of age but nothing happened but i know he fooled around with my cousin.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Played a round of golf with one of the senior execs at work and clients and showering/changing after in the country club dressing room, the exec got a nice view of my stuff.

With my professors in university many times. Since students and profs used the same athletic facility on campus, it was inevitable that you would eventually cross paths in the shower room. Back then, it was all open showers, so there was nowhere to hide (not that I would have anyways). After class is over, they are just guys like other guys.

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My former doctor (he's now retired), was also a personal friend. We spent time with a couple of other friends in his hot tube. He's very large, uncut with real low hangers. Of course nothing happened (damn).

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was wondering if any of you had ever been in a situation where you were naked with anyone in authority over you (boss, teacher, minister, coach, doctor...)? I don't mean just a situation where there is a quick peak, but where you obviously saw each other's cocks. If so, what was the situation and was it awkward the next time you saw them knowing that you knew what each other's cocks looked like?
oh this should be good,:rolleyes:
let's bring in the wankers!

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
In a former job we used to go away once a year for 2-3 day retreats at a place with a fairly nice gym/pool/spa complex. It was fairly common for several of us guys to wind up in the sauna together, including my boss and other members of the senior staff. Nothing ever happened, at least not in the sauna, wink, wink.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There was a group of us at the beach, mens and womens area separate with showers/bathroom- a trouper came into pee- stood there peeing and gave us all a long look (I guess always looking for suspects?). He kept his mirrored glasses on the whole time, it was one of those 'elephant in the room' moments- us all trying to ignore each other....(didn't see 'anything', but the uniform fit WELL)

iwbm10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my company has a gym and the boss uses it s well, seen him in the change rooms, shower, sauna, spa many a time