Has anyone in authority ever seen you naked?

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
CEO of a Redmond-based software giant, at the gym. He's technically my freat great grandboss. ;0)

detectivejwho

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I use the gym showers at my university and the other day I saw a professor naked. He isn't one of my professors, but I noticed he had a meaty piece of equipment. It got me thinking if any of my other professors shower naked. Today, however, I saw one of my professors naked. I was walking to my locker and I saw this man walking to his locker. He had his towel over his shoulder, and didn't seem like he cared if anyone saw him naked. He was naked and proud. I wasn't sure if it was him though, so I double back to see if it was him, and it was. He was standing naked and opening his locker. He was pretty average, but it was so weird. I had his class yesterday, and noticed he had a nice butt in those pants of his. When I saw them in the flesh, I was impressed. Usually older men don't have nice butts.

I still couldn't believe it was him. I usually leave my dirty clothes, shampoo, and soap in my locker and go to class, and return later that day to get them. So I returned later to day to get my stuff. Hardly anyone was in there. But when I exited the locker room I saw him going to the locker room. So now I'm sure it was him.

I thought it was going to be weird seeing a professor naked, but when I think about it, it's normal. I mean we're all adults. Next time I see him, I'm sure it won't be awkward. He's really cool. One of my favorite professors at the moment.

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At my old employment in another city, I used the fitness center frequented by local officials who I occasionally intereacted with for work. And we would see each other undress or go into gang showers together. All in all we got along and glad it wasnt awkward for most part.