Has anyone in the history of mankind been successful with PE

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Why not read the 2000 posts already posted here???

M

Mr Ed in Mass

There are more success stories if you look

Without making your dick amputated or dysfunctional, I doubt it.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
exactly. i dont have 10 years to read failed PE attempts. i cant help but think there isnt anything in existence. how about pumps? any luck>

No, you’d rather waste everybody else’s time, as it appears you already have it in mind that a search will only reveal failed attempts. No point in even thinking about it in that case… unless of course you’re just out to start a flame war.

Without making your dick amputated or dysfunctional, I doubt it.

Amen.

No doubt this comment will incite the same fervor that the cut/uncut debate does.

Does so, does not, does so, does not...

I guess if it gives someone self confidence then go for it.

Me personally I believe you got what you got, so use it the best way you can without breaking it.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
exactly. i dont have 10 years to read failed PE attempts. i cant help but think there isnt anything in existence. how about pumps? any luck>

If you don't have time to read any posts regarding PE you don't have time to do PE.

If you take the time to look through a few threads you will see that many have had success with PE. Not all who have tried it have seen results, however.

If you give it a good try over several months and don't see any positive results then you can conclude that PE does not work for you, or that you are unable or unwilling to devote enough time to it to see results.

The majority of idiots who state conclusively on this subforum that PE does not work have never tried it.

The only way you can determine to your satisfaction that it works is to try it, but don't bother if you are in a big hurry or expect to see miraculous results in a short period of time.

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
only plastic surgery or injections. no pill or oil or cream or witchcraft has worked.

1. Wrong. (only plastic surgery or injections).
2. Correct. (no pill or oil or cream or witchcraft has worked).

Just take your time and you will find out everything you need to know and how to approach it. LPSG is not the best source for it, though you can learn a lot if you just took some time to read the threads about it in this forum. The answer will not come from heaven.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ANOTHER "Does it work" thread????

Yes, it works.

Pills and creams do not.
Exercises and stretching work.

Pumping works, jelq works but is safer than pumping.
Manual stretchers also help.
It's not instant, it takes time to get it stretched out properly.

goodone13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes people are successful with it but it takes a load of time and tons of dedication... check mattersofsize.com/forum. tons of success stories, techniques, and logs.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a newbie, i just want to thank you guys who posted constructively. I empathize with the poster. There's a lot of info and threads out there. So this information has been helpful to myself. So, thank you. Off to go through more threads. Ugh... :)

B_JDsprings

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How much gain does pumping give you? and is it only temporary?

PS-i dont have time to read past threads because who knows if they are telling the truth.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only a troll would keep asking people questions when he is not prepared to believe what they tell him. Buzz off.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
To the original poster the first problem with the question of "What constitutes success?"

Everybody keeps looking for an easy way out, and right now there is no easy way. Programs based on manual manipulation techniques which include stretching and all the rest take many years of dedicated work to be effective and this is variable by the individuals.

Surgery is effective in a small percentage of individuals and according to statistics the FDA and several other major medical authorities the chances for long term damage or damage delayed requiring corrective procedures later is very high. It is for that reason that the FDA has never approved PE procedures.

The one place I do agree is that documentation on successes is extremely poor at best and this is because organized medicine would have to both test and approve of something that: A.) They did not invent and can't take credit for and B.) As a result of A it is not unlike the scene from E.T. when the little alien is in the kids closet posing as a toy to avoid detection, it can in fact be right in front of their face and if they cannot take credit or the profit they will deny it's existence.

There is risk with everything you do starting with getting up each and every morning. Odds are against one being hit by a falling piece of space debris in their living room or a falling satellite, but because junk falls from space every day it is possible.

Are there injuries from PE techniques, that is an absolute yes. However the thing that appears amazing is that compared to the surgical procedures which have gone so very wrong with MD's using failed techniques again and again, PE by manual manipulation and stretching appears to have a far superior safety record. You don't hear of many injuries with this in spite of the number of people doing it.

The sad part is that everything I have said in this has been said in 200 other places before and by more than just myself. There is under PE in this group threads on nearly every form of PE and a few code words in the search function will take one right to them. At the same time use of search functions will take very little time.

goliath65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what convinced me was those indians from india tying boulders to there penis..the science of cell division/deformation seems sound..i know from bodybuilding that if you pump your chest or biceps with moderate to high sets you can get additional mass and fullness not achieveable with pure strength training..i know the penis is not a muscle, but the principle is the same..flush the tissue with blood creates cellular expansion(jelging)