Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is my "before and after" for building muscle. In actuality, this is my "after and after" as the photo on the left is me after losing weight (324lbs to 160lbs) and the one on the right is 3 years after that one gaining 30 lbs of muscle.

I'm incredible proud of losing all the weight but I am equally as proud of gaining the muscle as I did so naturally and found a newfound love of weight lifting. I have gained 20 lbs more since the photo on the right.

Attachments

Murphys

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is my "before and after" for building muscle. In actuality, this is my "after and after" as the photo on the left is me after losing weight (324lbs to 160lbs) and the one on the right is 3 years after that one gaining 30 lbs of muscle.

I'm incredible proud of losing all the weight but I am equally as proud of gaining the muscle as I did so naturally and found a newfound love of weight lifting. I have gained 20 lbs more since the photo on the right.
Way to go, man. That is a phenomenal achievement. You’ve ever right to be proud.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Congratulations on losing the weight and transforming your body. Looking good man. Well done.

Reactions: heyitsfocker

lpsg0311

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

You’re killing it, stud

comeonman12345

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I’m going through my transformation now. I started at 221.5 lbs and am currently 158.4. My goals right now to lose fat and to add to my muscle mass, since I only have 127 lbs of muscle right now.

@heyitsfocker You’re transformation is extremely motivational to me. Your change is amazing!

Attachments

heyitsfocker

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m going through my transformation now. I started at 221.5 lbs and am currently 158.4. My goals right now to lose fat and to add to my muscle mass, since I only have 127 lbs of muscle right now.

@heyitsfocker You’re transformation is extremely motivational to me. Your change is amazing!
WOW, I love how you're doing your progress, nice and steady. I'm so happy for you and I hope your new found life is all you've been hoping for and then some. Kudos to doing it while a pandemic is all around you, your strength and focus is great, man.

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
(Background: weighed 260 three years ago. New job with a lot of physical effort dropped me fifty pounds. Now I’m exercising for a half hour every day before work, which is toning my body in ways I haven’t seen in decades. I’m healthier and more fit at 60 than I was at 40 and 50.)

Pleasant surprise a couple of days ago. I’m on vacation and found that the shorts I brought are waaay too large for me.

My wife and I went to Banana Republic, and I discovered they essentially topped out at 38s. I’m down to a 40 waist, but thought the 38 would be a bit too tight. They are a perfect fit, and even have a bit of room at the waist. No tightness whatsoever.

My college waist was a 30. I know I’m not getting down that far, but I’ll take a 36 any time.

Lots of VERY stubborn belly and back fat. I’ve had it for twenty five years or so, so it’s going to take time. Still, feeling fit and still losing weight.

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
About 10 years ago I weighed in at about 265lbs. Don't really have any photos from back then, avoided the camera when I could. Got my butt into the gym and tracked what I ate. My weight fluctuates a little bit but I'm currently at 184. Used to wear 2XL shirts and now I wear Large. Size 40 jeans and down to size 32. I've come a long way, and while I still have some body issues (loose skin/overhang around my belly), I definitely wouldn't go back to the way I used to be. I'm my own worst enemy, so sometimes I get really down about the loose skin thing, trying to work around it when I wear certain clothes and things, but it's a small price to pay for the years of not taking care of myself.

Last edited:

TXBigGun

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
About 10 years ago I weighed in at about 265lbs. Don't really have any photos from back then, avoided the camera when I could. Got my butt into the gym and tracked what I ate. My weight fluctuates a little bit but I'm currently at 184. Used to wear 2XL shirts and now I wear Large. Size 40 jeans and down to size 32. I've come a long way, and while I still have some body issues (loose skin/overhang around my belly), I definitely wouldn't go back to the way I used to be. I'm my own worst enemy, so sometimes I get really down about the loose skin thing, trying to work around it when I wear certain clothes and things, but it's a small price to pay for the years of not taking care of myself.
I understand. In the process of loss. Started at 268 late last year and hovering at 200 and have plateaued for past month. Goal is 190-195 and really want 185. Down from 52 portly jacket to a 46 tailored, from 48 pant to 38, 18.5 neck shirt or 2xl big to 16 neck and L/XL shirt or t-shirt depending on cut. Actually playing racquetball regularly and surprised and how much stamina I have back. Feel better than I have in 30 years.

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I understand. In the process of loss. Started at 268 late last year and hovering at 200 and have plateaued for past month. Goal is 190-195 and really want 185. Down from 52 portly jacket to a 46 tailored, from 48 pant to 38, 18.5 neck shirt or 2xl big to 16 neck and L/XL shirt or t-shirt depending on cut. Actually playing racquetball regularly and surprised and how much stamina I have back. Feel better than I have in 30 years.
That's great, man! The energy you get from not lugging around so much weight is astounding. It made me realize how miserable I was when I was heavy and didn't know it at the time.

CURIOUS_8

Legendary Member
Media
Has anyone ever gone from terrible shape to great shape?
If so, would you share your stories, and perhaps your photos?
We see promises from countless entities selling workout plans, diet plans, pills, etc, but it would be great to hear directly from people who aren't part of a company's advertising agenda.

bkmuscledad

Way to go!
You made an awesome & very inspiring thread

D

deleted39601

For me discovering after some fat loss that i had a bigger pee pee LOL, Like i didn't truly realized when i was in my teens and early 20s, THEN desk job, boom + 40 lbs. THEN lost it later. Here are what i could find that represent before and after. The only copy of before i had was some pictures i had taken of my computer screen, deleted the originals. And boy does my dick stand out now that I'm down the 40lbs, sure makes a difference not having the big belly.

Attachments

D

deleted39601

Growing up and through college, I was a skinny rail of a kid. Once I graduated and got my first real adult job, my body got hit hard. 10 hours a day desk job, really cheap soda and vending machines (easily downing 4 liters of Coca-cola a day), fast food for dinner. After 10 years of that, my body wasn't in great shape. I'm 5'10" and was 200 pounds with zero muscle on my body. After getting laid off, I decided I needed something to keep me busy and doing something while filling out resumes and interviewing so I started jogging.

After a couple of years of that (and returning to gainful employment), I started going to the gym. For the first couple of years, I worked with a trainer weekly and then on my own. I quickly dropped from 200 pounds to 165 pounds. Since then, I've been slowly building muscle and working to lean myself up over time. Peaked for weight again at about 195 a few months ago, rededicated myself to diet and exercise and am at 183 and continuing to build and trim.
This is really awesome, thanks for posting, good job there. Also as i reported above, i did see, as you can see in your pics, a larger penis, once the fat had gone. cheers

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I went from 150 lbs to 190 lbs in about 4 years.
changes.jpg

That was a while ago and now I'm resting at around 215 (off season) and 195 (on season). It takes time, a shit ton of eating and some serious dedication (with a lot of money towards supplements as well. Can't forget the supps.) but it can be done.