Has anyone (male or female) used the female condom for anal sex?

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, have you?

The female condom is designed for vaginal use but apparently can be used for anal sex too. The Female Condom Goes Anal - The Sexist

Although not FDA approved, the DOH provides instructions for such use.

Some men have difficulties using male condoms, as discussed in this thread, which has made me wonder if there are any safe alternatives.

Reactions: ottosafado

D_Olga Steponyatova

Just Browsing
Media
As someone who has used a female condom one whopping time, they make the male condom look like the space shuttle in terms of sophistication.

You might have to be cautious if you try this because some female condoms (maybe all?) like the one I used have two ring.... things. The outer one is large because it's supposed to cover the vulva, and the inner is supposed to spring open by the cervix. Long story short, it might be a bit of a pain to get it placed correctly inside the rectum without damage before sex starts.

The other problem I've heard of with female condoms is that in the heat of the moment, sometimes the penis will slip past the side of it causing unprotected penetration. Just food for thought. :wink:

Last edit: they make annoying rustling sounds.

Last edited:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Apparently the inner ring is optional and can be removed. And I'd have thought that the outer ring is so big it would be hard to slip past.

Yes, I've heard they are noisy too!

PS: Love your SciFi theme!

Last edited:

D_Olga Steponyatova

Just Browsing
Media
For the life of me I cannot recall the brand I had used but that was some time ago when the fem condom was still something a bit nouveau. The packaging was black, silver, and red, plus I'm almost certain the inner ring wasn't optional. Anyhow, the only thing I'd worry about sans-ring is that the condom might have a tendency to work out, but I'm just speculating here.

As for slipping past the side, you are correct that it looks tough, but consider slick lube, zeal, and the fact many practice baby making by body-Braille in the dark or while intoxicated... Bad combo for fem condoms!

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
consider slick lube, zeal, and the fact many practice baby making by body-Braille in the dark or while intoxicated... Bad combo for fem condoms!

If everyone did it in full light when totally sober the global human population would be much smaller. :biggrin1:

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My advice: remove the inner ring and rather than trying to jam it in first, lube the outside heavily and the inside lightly, put it on the dick like a male condom, and then go back and lube it up for the poundings.

I really like Femidom. I think it's the closest thing to bareback and it's especially great with bottoms who shy away from cleaning out first.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When my boyfriend and I first started date we used it. We took out the inner middle ring, lubed my bum hole and insterted the smaller ring inside of my rectum and left the larger ring outside of my rectum.

D

deleted1774761

Interesting. I'll have to give this a shot.