Has anyone on this site been followed around by a member who is Bullying you?

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I won't mention any names but, has anyone had the problem with someone who is so wrapped up with bullying you they can no longer exhibit any self-control?
They follow you around and post after you trying to bully you and even outright asking you to stay off the site? They even e-mail people who have posted messages on your page to get them to believe they are in fact the truthsayers and "you" are totally wrong?
If so I would like to hear from you. I have told this person in writing I think they are a persona non-gratis in no uncertain terms and made it perfectly clear they are bothering me yet they insist on tailing me around and trying extremely hard to discredit me.

Inform a moderator of the problem. About 6 months ago, I had one guy who was harrasing me by replying, or should I say ranting to EVERYTHING I posted with an endless stream of obscenities. I put him on my ignore list and he went away. However, had he persisted, I would have reported him to a moderator.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Haha I love these personal drama threads - fuelled by pure revenge!

Tell us the whole story if your gonna drag your shit out in public...just so we know where we are in the story.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Inform a moderator of the problem. About 6 months ago, I had one guy who was harrasing me by replying, or should I say ranting to EVERYTHING I posted with an endless stream of obscenities. I put him on my ignore list and he went away. However, had he persisted, I would have reported him to a moderator.

Thanks for your input, I already know what to do and have done it but, it does get quite hairy when they start sending PM's to visitors of your page of what a "stalker" you are and how they feel threatened by you.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha I love these personal drama threads - fuelled by pure revenge!

Tell us the whole story if your gonna drag your shit out in public...just so we know where we are in the story.

Haha not exactly your run of the mill privacy issue when it's all already posted!