Has Anyone Produced A LOT of Precum, As In Enough To Masturbate With?

myjoystick

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i always leak enough to jo. if i am horny enough i will leak enough to use as lube to fuck with. they should bottle precum as lube - its better than anything you can buy.

Do you or anyone else have video proof of this?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lilbear had it correct.

Postrate message produces an abundance for me and I can use it as a lube for sexual activity. Either solo or in duels.

I make tons of precum. Sometimes I don't even have to be hard...if I see something that turns me on....it just starts oozing out of my cock without ever getting hard. It is almost embarsing how much I make. Sometimes I underwear will be wet and it will have wet spots down my pant leg from my precum.
sounds hot, like the sound of those wet undies:cool:

jasonunlv

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always leak like a faucet. The more horny I am, the more I leak. I can usually feel it coming out and that can be a turn on also. It usually runs down my leg which can get a few looks.

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love to edge for several hours and I leak a lot of precum but not continuously. It is a great lube for bating my cock and has a very manly smell which I find arousing. I also like licking it off my hand and fingers. And yes stimulating my prostate helps me leak more.

shadow28

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Leaking now just reading this thread - not sure why.
I precum at the slightest sexual thought, so when I'm on this site, continuously.

Not sure whether it's genetic or psychological, but there is a ton of it and I find it pretty hot, in myself and in other guys.

And I agree with the above poster, the smell is pretty amazing. Horniest thing ever, actually. Must be pheromones or something, I don't care, it's dizzying.

Last edited:

Puebloman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I pre cum like crazy soaks thur my shorts 2 my pants can be embersing but best lube. makes my cock head extra sensative.does it make any ones else cock head the same ?

shadowmasterson

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm usually annoyed by it, as I have to change my underwear if I'm horny as there is a very clear spot of precum in there. But if I'm jerking and use it as lube, damn it's nice :biggrin1:

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wish I could precum loads. Literally only get a few drops. Sucks bad.

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I produce a fairly large amount. My girlfriend uses it to get me off more than I do though. I know I produce more with her playing with my dick than by myself. If I am by myself, I usually use lube. She loves stroking my dick from the balls all the way up then squeezing it out and rubbing all over my frenulum and right there where it feels good.

FathersDay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have produced tons of precum starting at age 14 or so. I used it to fuck and masturbate all the time. It can be a hassle when you stain your sheet, briefs or pants thought. Ditto with leaving your mark all over the house if you are erect and producing while walking around a bit

LUM_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm usually precumming enough that I never need lube. Its one of the upsides to having a foreskin, it keep the self made lube in the head of my penis. :)