Has anyone seen or heard of this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Robert Fish

1st Like
Media
Max

Anyone every heard of this guy? Is he for real?

I briefly looked at the site's "Forum", and saw a couple of posts made by
everyones detestable creep, Jonah Falcon, and then, about 4 hours later, the
Jonah posts were gone!
So, does anyone else know anything about this guy?
Thanx!
RF

jchris

Superior Member
Media
Yea, but his cock is very deformed looking from years of abuse and too much pumping. I'm afraid I don't find him a turn on at all.

B_Robert Fish

1st Like
Media
OK OK! So some of you say he's for real; well I can accept that for sure! What really gets me is how he panders to those who write to him in his "forum", obviously, he's just trying patronise those who write to him, with using questions, such as "where are you at?" and so forth!
The super ultra-creepy fake Jonah made a couple of posts, claiming his alleged "size", but they were quickly absent! Why? Not that I believe ANYTHING that Jonah claims, but because they dissapeared so fast! WHY? If this guy
could easily outdo him, then WHY would those comments be stricken from his forum? And they dissapeared pretty quickly indeed!
Okay, enough about that, but what can be said about the actual MAX himself??? Is he the promiscous fag that he makes himself out to be? What does he really do for a living? Is all that he does is have unprotected sex, in any form, with other fags? What is this guy LIKE? I mean, of course, personality-wise?
Does he even have one? That kind of stuff. And what's up with his site's
"Forum"??
THNX!

B_Robert Fish

1st Like
Media
Since no one want's to answer any of I've put forth, then how about those "know" him could please invite him here, to post here all the stories that he has, not worth charging for, or course.

How about it? Let's get MAX on here! Let him join in!

DerSchwanz

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Robert Fish@Nov 26 2004, 11:26 PM
Is he the promiscous fag that he makes himself out to be? What does he really do for a living? Is all that he does is have unprotected sex, in any form, with other fags? ...

Mr. Fish,

It is apparent you haven't gotten the word that the use of the word "fag" and its long form "faggot" is as offensive to gay people as using the n-word is to black people.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my experience FAG is only offensive to the most sensitive of gay men. I have a gay male friend who rutinely uses the words: fag, queer, queen, etc. Its like rappers who use the word "nigga" In a way I feel like it strips the power away from such a word. Its not the words that have power it the context in which its used. I personally hate the word "nigger" and never use that form of it, unless I'm intentionally making fun of people who use that form of it, but I respect other peoples right to use it. Its a word that has meaning albeit a horrible one, and we shouldn't restrict the one faculty that we humans have that really makes us special. Its been argued that the advent of language was the most influential cultural aspect that formed our higher way of thinking. Commmunication at this level between two organisms is extremely fundamental to who we are as a species. We need all the words we can get.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From a linguistic standpoint I agree with you, but here's a thought. Rappers who say "nigga" are black, and there are plenty of black people who aren't too thrilled about a white person saying it still. (Okay, there are a few white rappers, but no one really cares about them anyway). Likewise, gay men may refer to themselves by those terms, but still find it highly offensive for someone else, particaularly someone MEANING it to be offensive, like Robert Fish, to use them. As with so many things, intention counts more than actuality. If I call a friend I love dearly "nigga" or "faggot", they know I'm just being silly or poking fun at the retarded hate filled people in the world, but I daresay I doubt I do that to a stranger just on the chance that I'd be taken to be amoung the retarded hate filled people in the world.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a song out in the 80's called The Real Men (I wish I remember who sang it, but I was just a Spanish-speaking toddler in those days). In that song were the lyrics, "Don't call me 'faggot' unless you are my friend" ... and that's the way I feel. I'm not especially sensitive, but if someone, especially someone I don't know, refers to me as 'fag', 'faggot', 'queer', 'pillow-biter', etc., he will be faced with one pissed off Cuban 'ass pirate' (I like that term; it sounds rather dashing!). As a gay man, I would not suggest that the general public adopt such words; I might take offense. They were terms given without love, and that's the way they are still, for the most part, used.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Nov 30 2004, 12:20 AM
There was a song out in the 80's called The Real Men (I wish I remember who sang it, but I was just a Spanish-speaking toddler in those days).
[post=265300]Quoted post[/post]​

It was Joe Jackson, from the album "Night And Day". Now you know. ;)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by mindseye+Nov 30 2004, 04:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mindseye &#064; Nov 30 2004, 04:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper@Nov 30 2004, 12:20 AM
There was a song out in the 80&#39;s called The Real Men (I wish I remember who sang it, but I was just a Spanish-speaking toddler in those days).
[post=265300]Quoted post[/post]​

It was Joe Jackson, from the album "Night And Day". Now you know. ;)
[post=265302]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
That&#39;s the one&#33; Thanks, Heath&#33; ;)

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Nov 30 2004, 01:03 AM
From a linguistic standpoint I agree with you, but here&#39;s a thought. Rappers who say "nigga" are black, and there are plenty of black people who aren&#39;t too thrilled about a white person saying it still. (Okay, there are a few white rappers, but no one really cares about them anyway). Likewise, gay men may refer to themselves by those terms, but still find it highly offensive for someone else, particaularly someone MEANING it to be offensive, like Robert Fish, to use them. As with so many things, intention counts more than actuality. If I call a friend I love dearly "nigga" or "faggot", they know I&#39;m just being silly or poking fun at the retarded hate filled people in the world, but I daresay I doubt I do that to a stranger just on the chance that I&#39;d be taken to be amoung the retarded hate filled people in the world.
[post=265271]Quoted post[/post]​

Very well stated, articulate as always Yana.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking in terms of music using the word "fag/faggot", Dire Straights and I hope I spelled the name right song, Money For Nothing has a verse in it where the term, faggot is used more than liberally. You won&#39;t hear it one the radios anymore, at least the ones I listen to.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Nov 30 2004, 12:35 AM
Speaking in terms of music using the word "fag/faggot", Dire Straights and I hope I spelled the name right song, Money For Nothing has a verse in it where the term, faggot is used more than liberally. You won&#39;t hear it one the radios anymore, at least the ones I listen to.
[post=265317]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, Knopfler was singing that song "in character," not expressing his own feelings on the subject.

BetterThanAverage:
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Nov 29 2004, 10:35 PM

Close. It&#39;s Dire Straits. The lyric goes:

See the little faggot with the earring and the makeup
Yeah buddy that&#39;s his own hair
That little faggot got his own jet airplane
That little faggot he&#39;s a millionaire

Frankly, I don&#39;t know a lot about Dire Straits, but I know I wasn&#39;t offended by this lyric when it came out, and I&#39;m still not. Seems to me that it&#39;s making fun of people who called the 80&#39;s rockers "faggot" because of their look. Making fun of smallmindedness is always OK by me.

As far as use of the word fag or faggot (or any of the other terms), I agree with DMW and MZ (as usual). Only my friends and others in the "club" can call me that. Does it hurt me to hear it from others? No. It tells me that they are ignorant biggots who need their asses kicked, but it doesn&#39;t hurt me. It just pisses me off.

DerSchwanz

1st Like
Media
The song by Dire Straits came out in 1988. Times have changed, and I will not take Dire Straits to task for lyrics written almost 20 years ago. One must always consider zeitgeist.

That said, in this day and age the correct response to the use of these words is anger. Their usage is at best disrespectful, and I would encourage you, BetterThanAverage, and other like-minded folks, gay or straight, to get in the user&#39;s face whenever your hear it.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Nov 29 2004, 10:35 PM

The song is still a staple of classic rock radio, and the word &#39;faggot&#39; has never been censored, as far as I know. I don&#39;t trust the general public to recognize the Knopfler&#39;s nuances these days.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Referring to us as "faggots" is indeed derogatory, in most instances. It is the same as many ethnic words and references people of those particular (black, asian, etc.) races or cultures reserve for their exclusive use when talking to one another. Odd isn&#39;t it, that I can call another gay guy a "faggot" and we often consider it endearing, but someone not in the "club" says it and we consider it hateful and threatening. I think us older “queers” are far more sensitive to the verbal than our younger counterparts because of the more hostile and hurtful circumstances we were surrounded and influenced by growing up and coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.