Has anyone seen the nude pics of Clark Gable?

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never seen nudes of him, but I did read in a book titled "Wisecracker", the biography of silent screen star William Haines, that he and Gable had "encounters". This was when Gable first came to Hollywood in the '20's. Haines was a star who refused to play the str8 game with the studios and give up his longtime male lover, and went on to become a renowned interior designer after he stopped making movies.... Great read, and the author is SOOOOOOOOOOoooooo hot !!

Quite right! I read "Wisecracker." Haines buttfucked Gable in the mensroom at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel. This was when Clark was young and smooth and without his trademark mustache - just the right boy for Billy Haines.

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Quite right! I read "Wisecracker." Haines buttfucked Gable in the mensroom at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel. This was when Clark was young and smooth and without his trademark mustache - just the right boy for Billy Haines.

I also read that Haines also gave Gable a blow job in the bathroom, too! Gable might have had a small cock but I bet it pleased many mouths and asses!

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Seriously, I don't care how hot a guy is, bad breath will turn me off. I don't mind other natural odors (as long as they're under control), but bad breath I cannot deal with. I also don't like kissing someone just after tooth brushing---though way better than chronic bad breath. A certain degree of "morning breath" is fine, but the chronic halitosis that cannot seem to be contained is what I'm referring to.

Fresh beer breath turns me on everytime.

Wow, I sort of went off-topic here, didn't I?

:smile:

Last edited:

quent19791

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm always leery of exposes about a dead celebrity with little proof to back it up. Most times it is just wishful thinking. Gable may have screwed around to get ahead in pictures, but once he made it he had little time for gays. He was influential in getting the gay George Cukor relieved as director of Gone With The Wind, to be replaced by the very straight Victor Fleming.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never seen nudes of him, but I did read in a book titled "Wisecracker", the biography of silent screen star William Haines, that he and Gable had "encounters". This was when Gable first came to Hollywood in the '20's. Haines was a star who refused to play the str8 game with the studios and give up his longtime male lover, and went on to become a renowned interior designer after he stopped making movies.... Great read, and the author is SOOOOOOOOOOoooooo hot !!

That encounter was Haines fucking a young, smooth Gable in the men's room at the Beverly Wilshire. I read "Wisecracker" too and yes, it is a great read.

Drace

Expert Member
Media
I don't believe a word people say about Clark Gable being gay or bisexual. On the contrary, there will never be other man as manly as him. He was the man's man and he was well-known for having bedded several of the female babies of that time. Actually, I always LOL when people raise that question about orientation of the golden age's hunks. It's really laughable!.:rolleyes:

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't believe a word people say about Clark Gable being gay or bisexual. On the contrary, there will never be other man as manly as him. He was the man's man and he was well-known for having bedded several of the female babies of that time. Actually, I always LOL when people raise that question about orientation of the golden age's hunks. It's really laughable!.:rolleyes:

Hi Drace, pardon me- but I just had a good laugh! Why shouldn't a manly man not enjoy another man, a blowjob, a rimjob or a fuck, hot kissing or licking with another MAN? Do you really think that male homosexuals have to be feminine? That's really the joke of the day.

All the great actors of the Golden Era and the top stars of the decades afterwards had their bi-or homosexual encounters and experiences. Errol Flynn, Gary Cooper, Montgomery Clift, James Dean, Laurence Olivier, Marlon Brando, Rock Hudson, Paul Newman- even the great Charles Laughton- just to name a few. Had they been feminine on screen? That's more than ridiculous. Millions of female fans were in love with them and they didn't think a minute of a bisexual or homosexcual identity of their idol.

You obviously didn't study the life of Clark Gable and you didn't read what reliable witnesses said or wrote. Gable for example was
so scared that something could appear before the public regarding his sexual encounters with William Haines. Gable had become a big
leading man and when he filmed GWTW he was anxious that director George Cukor who was a good friend of Haines' and definitely
knew about Gable's sexual affair with Haines could gossip on the set of "Rhett Butler's homosexual escapades" that Gable couldn't
work on under director Cukor. He even wanted to boycot the further production so that Selznick was forced to kick out Cukor and replaced him by Victor Fleming. Here is the link tol one of the many many reports of that fact:

http://gayinfluence.blogspot.de/2011/12/clark-gable.html

So if you deny Gable's early homosexuality or at least his later bisexuality you aren't informed correctly and you should really make
a bit research to get convinced that Gable didn't just trick with women. He also liked men. And I am sure not only WIlliam Haines.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gary Cooper, Brando and Newman? Really? Where is the evidence for them?

The evidence is given in numerous sources, you just have to be a bit active and google the fact. Then you will get to witnesses
who can testimony the facts. If you are interested then it's up to you to get the appropriate infos which do confirm that. Just be a bit creative, you can do everything with your computer. Then your astonishment will get its explanation.