Has anyone seen their neighbour naked?

NorwegianLumber

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, a couple of days ago, while I was doing my homework on my computer (which is positioned by the window), I looked out of the window and saw this girl in an apartment over the road from me topless.

Have any of you ever had such an experience?

Don't get me wrong, I'm no pervert, but after this, I tend to look out of the window quite often in the evening. It's kind of strange, and it feels kind of wrong to look, but it's hot at the same time. So I figured out that as long as I'm just watching and she doesn't know, it don't hurt... What do you think?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Unfortunately, if I saw the the old gal next door topless in her upstairs bedroom her breasts would be dangling in front of the window downstairs.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
damn...having lived in the burbs most of my life(i'm only 34 ya'll ..lol)
and in the city i've seen a few of my neighbors naked..one woman caught her husband in bed with another woman and chased them out the house on the street with a hammer! they ran into the next yard and hid in the bushes untill the cops calmed things down..the thing that got me was the woman the guy was cheating with wasn't hot at all..
and the other one i saw as a kid(8 yrs old)was my mom when she got into a fight..but i'm not gonna go there...

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Norwegian Lumber, what makes you think she doesn't know? I've walked around my room in front of the window topless many times on purpose because I knew my hot neighbor was looking...it turns me on knowing he's watching and liking it. And no, even if she didn't know, there's nothing wrong with you looking if it's in front of you, but that would be different if you were actively seeking her out to spy on her.

NorwegianLumber

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's true what you say, 36DD. If she want's me to look, that makes it even hotter!

Anyways, I've jerked off uncountable times in front of my comp, and I don't know if the curtains always has been closed... So she might have seen me jerking off :O Lately, I've always kept my curtains closed while having a good time... Maybe I should make myself visible when jerking of, so everyone can see?

NorwegianLumber

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
again that would make me some kind of exhibitionist, which I'm not! The everlasting problem of a grower, such as myself; You don't want people to see your flaccid size, but showing an erection could be offending... Oh well.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Been in my back yard a zillion times naked, lying around, in pool, doing some kind of yard work, even cut the grass like that. My back yard is (was) fairly well protected with fence, vines, plant growth and other things I'd put there to increase privacy.

Being nude in the company of other nude people or in one's own privacy is one thing. But I don't ever hope to flash a neighbor. So hopefully no one has seen me. (And if they have they haven't mentioned it).

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Norwegian Lumber, I don't think you should let her see you jerking off...believe me, if she's doing it on purpose she already knows you probably are!

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Norwegian Lumber, you might want to introduce yourself sometime when she's fully dressed, but don't ever admit to watching her. If she's not showing off for you then she would find it offensive, and if she is, it's the fantasy that makes it fun. Am I a perv?

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've caught an occasional glimpse of the wife next door sneaking into her back deck hot tub in the buff. I do the same on my deck. I know she's seen me a couple of times. She knows I've seen her. Its not blatant but it happens. We both pretend like it doesn't.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember when I was younger.....maybe like 12? One night at my grandparent's apartment in manhattan I had gone to the kitchen and happened to hear running water, turns out the window i nthe kitchen was directly across from the neighbor's bathroom window. So I shut off the kitchen light and waited til whoever was showering came out. Turns out it was this hot guy with a huge dick, that was the first huge real cock I had seen, he must have had a semi...it was so big and pink. I watched him as he dried himself and dried his cock, then I went and jerked off in the bathroom. from that time on I kept looking across to see if I'd see him again, but no luck.