Has anyone seen trucks with nuts?

D_Gallely Greenweeny

Just Browsing
Media
or bull balls? over here in texas theres quite a few trucks with them. what does LPSG think about these? good,bad or a tease

GotNutz? Truck Nuts & Bulls Balls Super Store

truck-3.jpg

PowayWolfman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ive seen a few of these, I live by a Marrine base and we get alot of guys from texas,,, They are the most rediculouse things I have ever seen on a truck!. I use to Off Road ALOT, and nun of the crew members would ever think to put something as shamless and self depercating like that on their rig.. There was this one guy "Mark" who I would see every day in traffic,, his turck was Covered in stickers about having a huge dick, a personal plate that said Bignutz and all this other shit. After about 6 months of seeing him daily, i got out and asked the dude out for a fuck.. Didnt know he was gay but took a chance. Sure enough. he took it.. That night I met him at a town square type setting and was suprize to find that out of his 20foot jacked up truck.. the dude was only 5'9 He had a nice build and looked like he only worked out is arms XD. Anyway, a few hours later i got him into bed. . I was exspcting SOMETHING to be big for all the bosting, but he was maye 5 long and 5 around with the TINEST set of nuts ive ever felt. After a few hours of fucking (or me plowing him like the bottom size queen he was) I asked him whats the deal with all the shit on his truck?? His answer was quite simple...

" It gets the bitches curouse enough to get on their knees, then, once its out, no woman is gunna back down about my small dick, Im too good looking and their too drunk by that point.."

I had to hand it to him... he had a point! XD

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
" It gets the bitches curouse enough to get on their knees, then, once its out, no woman is gunna back down about my small dick, Im too good looking and their too drunk by that point.."

I had to hand it to him... he had a point! XD

That is one of the best answers I have ever heard. That's pretty funny!

I have seen some of those "bull balls" on trucks here in the east too.
This is no joke...I even saw one set on a Harley. Wish I had my camera with me that day, but I didn't.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG!!! :surprised: I have NEVER seen this before. I guess I'm a prude, but I'm kinda surprised this doesn't violate some public indecency law. :confused: :eek: :confused:

Next thing you know women will have giant plastic vulvas with engorged clits hanging off the back of their cars. Sheesh! Some things really should be private.

http://www.nutsfortrucks.com/truck-3.jpg :wtf2:

njqt466

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yea, theyre around here too... Saw quite a few of them on cars at the shows.

I think I have a pic of a kids mustang that had a set of them.
I think theyre kinda neat, but not something I would parade on my truck.

I dont find them offensive at all.
I read the washington post article... funny.
He probably wrote that bill up, and then walked down to the local titty bar and bookstore before going home to the wife and kids...

C

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

krashdown

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Truck nuts are stupid but hardly indecent. I'd never hang a pair from my truck. I wouldn't support legislation to outlaw them either.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can tell the trucks that have nutz, they're huge vehicles, often times duallies and diesel.

There's a dirt road I go down coming home from work to avoid traffic, I have a 4 cylinder Ranger btw, I wind up passing these bigger trucks with nutz more often than not on this dirt road. I have fun when I go around them, the dust cloud I kick up in my wake, often times I can't even see them in the rear view mirror shortly after passing them. Anyway they shouldn't be on that dirt road if all they're going to do is 5-10 mph and stop for every pothole. It's the whole reason I started taking that route, I was the only one going thru there and when it came to a 3 way intersection, the direction I went thru doesn't have a stop sign, nor does it have to wait for others to completely stop before making right and left turns. I have no time to stop or hit my brakes every couple of car lengths on my way home. Apparently others are picking up on me going thru unencumbered. I just wish they'd realize that a car isn't made for going down those roads, wet or dry. That's for heavier duty vehicles, not Civics, Corollas and Accents.

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A - I don't think I'd ever own a truck
B - I don't think I'd ever put truck nuts on my vehicle
C - I saw them for the first time in Florida after a night of drinking and dining with my friends from Italy and we laughed our asses off all the way home about it. (we were drunk)
D - I think once you've seen them and had a laugh about it, it's done though.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't support legislation to outlaw them either. I could just see this coming from the first time I heard of them. I knew somebody would be offended and complain to public officials. I would not hang them on my truck either. Most of them are on 3/4 or 1 ton trucks. Most are diesel.

I agree dannymawg, a lot of this "red neck" stuff is tacky. I do have to admit that I like loud mufflers though. I have had two vehicles with straight pipes.
I still have one. I do have a muffler on my Toyota pickup. Straight exhaust on it was too loud even for a car nut like me. It's still loud but not so loud that it drowns out my stereo. I love the sound of that 4 cam 32v V8.
It sounds almost exactly like a Dodge Hemi.

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't say indecent, just tacky, I also find a lot of other things to be tacky, but that doesn't mean they should be outlawed, I'm sure I do things that some people find tacky.

You simply cannot legislate morality.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are those who will continue to try and lesgislate morality whether we like it or not. About half the laws out there fit this description.

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1. I own a truck
2. I'd never hang a set of these on it.
3. I don't like advertising "what's under the hood". (element of surprise)
4. My truck has kicked the living shit out of trucks that supposedly had "balls" as they advertise.
5. I laugh at the tacky trucks with the loud exhausts, gawdy chrome, and extra BS that make it look "tough" because they're usually the 1st ones in the ditches when the roads get slick.