Has Anyone Subscribed To Jake Andrews Of????

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I looked at his Twitter and his OF only looks promising if you like solos. He doesn't promote any sex videos and shows some links to old Lucas scenes he shot. He used to date Raphael Lords who was the front desk person at my gym. I saw him at the gym and he is tall and very very hot. He has a generous, sensual mouth.... yummy. Now he seems to be in Miami. He is a redhead, so I hope he watches the sun!

LuttleOne

Worshipped Member
Media
I looked at his Twitter and his OF only looks promising if you like solos. He doesn't promote any sex videos and shows some links to old Lucas scenes he shot. He used to date Raphael Lords who was the front desk person at my gym. I saw him at the gym and he is tall and very very hot. He has a generous, sensual mouth.... yummy. Now he seems to be in Miami. He is a redhead, so I hope he watches the sun!

I'm subbed and it's a let down. All the videos are mostly under 30 secs and they are teases. You have to pay more in DM's. : unamused:

FranklinDR

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Part 2! Here's some dick to enjoy during self isolation... he is honestly super duper hot, but his OF posts are infrequent and not worth ur money. Just enjoy the free shit I'm sharing LOL

Thanks so much for this! Does he have any fuck videos?

Weeze

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I tipped him once and he didn't even acknowledge it! And he stopped posting 2 weeks ago... normally I wouldn't send out his stuff but i am chuffed that he is just so bla about everything so ENJOY. ...and there are more where those came from.

This is why some people needs reps or studios to push their image. If they’re in control of their image, they are so dull that people lose interest.

Reactions: deleted9376481

majito2075

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tipped him once and he didn't even acknowledge it! And he stopped posting 2 weeks ago... normally I wouldn't send out his stuff but i am chuffed that he is just so bla about everything so ENJOY. ...and there are more where those came from.

Part 2! Here's some dick to enjoy during self isolation... he is honestly super duper hot, but his OF posts are infrequent and not worth ur money. Just enjoy the free shit I'm sharing LOL

hoooot!

Reactions: thepope666