Has anyone tried RX Sleeve?

Joleph

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So www.rxsleeve.com are a penis sleeve company, they make medical grade prosthetics for the purpose of helping men with ED or just for fun ;).

Stupid spammy name, I know, but they seem legit and their website is well made. They also have a ton of youtube videos with their products on there.

So my question is: has anyone tried it? I'd love to get one, I have some money to burn (actually lots...)

but are these any better over say... the Vixen Collossus Amazon.com: Vixen Creations Colossus - Caramel: Health & Personal Care

or the Tommy gunn

Amazon.com: Topco Sales Tommy Gunn Be Him Cyberskin Penis Extension: Health & Personal Care

I've tried the Tommy gunn and although the girlfriend likes it... she'd rather it had a brown colour and tommy gunn doesn't fulfill that. RXsleeve does a coco colour that seems perfect.

I was thinking of getting the mission (Mission) or the Malibu (Malibu).

Thoughts? Size? Texture? Comfort?

Also - they do 100PROSTHETICS

Mintjulip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have bought #23 from 100prosthetics, the same owners of RXSleeve. I love it, it's thick enough for me, mine is a solid dildo with a bendable rod inside of it. It's not a penis extension. The quality is above the genetic makers you listed. My product is the caramel color. It is not painted realistic like the RXSleeve models, just solid light brown colored like a vixen. The material does not smell like the overseas manufactured products, they seem to be a custom company. They started with a FTM line called Lolajake. I'm very pleased, and am sure it will be great for you too.

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I thought I saw it on the sponsors list but no have not tried them..... looks cool keep us posted

Joleph

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I've now tried the Vixen Colossus (too big) and the tommy gunn (too hard/not brown). I've also tried the Rhino Traz which pulled too much on the skin. None of these looked 'realistic', the Vixen Colossus looked the best and was the softest, but was just... huge. As in - need to warm up for an hour to get it in huge...

So now I'm going to go for the RXSleeve but it's just a tad too expensive for me right now.

Unless a sponsor... HINT
wants to send me one for a in-depth, exciting and sage review.

xfactor90

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How realistic is the RXSleeve? It's it just another sleeve or does it look and feel real like the ones from reelmagik?

petec

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any more info would be appreciated. I just can't bring myself to drop the better part of 400 bucks on something that might not work perfectly. Do they have any sort of return policy? For the price they ask, they should.

I have tried the TG. It is nice, but I am on the small side, so it is a little loose. I have used the adonis. It fits perfectly, but, not sure the wife likes all the bumps. If I could fins something that fit like the adonis, but, looked/felt like a real dick on the outside, I'd get it. I have heard the fat jack may be the one, as it has the same OD as the TG, with thicker walls.

Have considered the traz rhino, but, it is a little pricey.

Would like to hear more reviews here of various models.

bogeyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any more info would be appreciated. I just can't bring myself to drop the better part of 400 bucks on something that might not work perfectly. Do they have any sort of return policy? For the price they ask, they should.

I have tried the TG. It is nice, but I am on the small side, so it is a little loose. I have used the adonis. It fits perfectly, but, not sure the wife likes all the bumps. If I could fins something that fit like the adonis, but, looked/felt like a real dick on the outside, I'd get it. I have heard the fat jack may be the one, as it has the same OD as the TG, with thicker walls.

Have considered the traz rhino, but, it is a little pricey.

Would like to hear more reviews here of various models.

Have you looked at the Ride On by by Vixen Creations. It has a somewhat smaller inner cavity than the Colossus. See vixencreations.com

petec

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I looked at a ride on in a shop and I believe it may be too small. Too bad you can't test drive them.

petec

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Still considering the vixen colossus. I am afraid it might be a tad loose. I have the "really ample" extension and it fits perfectly. Has anyone tried both of these? Is the Colossus larger inside than the really ample?

Reactions: CarlaM

nylonwonderland

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rxsleeve has a 25% off sale on the Balboa penis sleeve during the month of March. 7.3 inch length, 6.75 inch girth with an inner cavity that is 5.5 inches deep and 4.2 inch circumference.

Balboa
Hello Bogeyman,

I recently purchased a sleeve from RXSleeve with a custom inner hole. Have you purchased one of their sleeves in "firm" and if so did it provide enough stability to prevent buckling? I'm concerned that mine was produced as a "soft" even though I requested a "firm." Thanks for any guidance.

RH

UltimateSam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello Bogeyman,

I recently purchased a sleeve from RXSleeve with a custom inner hole. Have you purchased one of their sleeves in "firm" and if so did it provide enough stability to prevent buckling? I'm concerned that mine was produced as a "soft" even though I requested a "firm." Thanks for any guidance.

RH

You (RH) are the only person I found online who has actually purchased and used an RX Sleeve! I would love to hear from you. I about to pull the trigger on a Hermosa or a Surfside and cannot make up my mind. It will help me a lot if I can speak to you about your experience with your sleeve. Please call three 10 2 nine five 83 ninety two. Thank you!

-sam

otterpopperz

Just Browsing
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello Bogeyman,

RH
you need an inner rod to fill the gap: