Has anyone tried the Divocup?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by spunkie269, Dec 18, 2011.

1. spunkie269

spunkie269 Member

Albums:
    I have been pondering about purchasing the Divocup. I was just wondering if anyone has given them a try. They have not been on the market for long so I would appreciate any feedback if any members have tried it?

2. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    This?? = http://www.divocup.com/?zx=7c0ea60c7ad85ad7

I don't see the point of this device other than crowding your cock, and limiting growth. (And taking your money)
    Where's the stretch? Gravity alone won't do it.

There's nothing to make it stretch other than a very low amount of weight. (Not much stretch)
    I can't say I would purchase this device for $100 canadian because it's basically worthless.
    Gotta love that they use a model with a huge cock that doesn't need P.E.

I would explore other options such as the Free Jelq methods, or the low cost stretchers that actually place a good amount of pull on your cock.
    Pumps are also an option.

I honestly would not spend a red cent on the device above.

#2 Rikter8, Dec 18, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
  3. MoociMan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It is a scam. He just bought some lab equipment and some thunnel formed garnment. It wont do anything at all. It is just a bloodsucking leech that wants a quick buck on the internet.

4. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

The best way to make your decision is to look very carefully at the background of the individual marketing this equipment and all of his various business enterprises. This internet marketing expert is not really an authority on too much. The number one enterprise is not enlarging your penis but enlarging his wallet. As long as you take this into consideration and weigh things accordingly, you will make the right decision.

5. D_Audemar_Awfulass

D_Audemar_Awfulass Account Disabled

Its very easy to dismiss anything based on whichever idea one happens to focus on.. I wouldnt buy solely because of its inflated price for what it is. But that is why he is now selling individual cups at 20 dollars on his website. While still a lot for what it is, for 20 dollars you may give it a try. PE is a complex process and those cups may well serve to keep the penis elongated throughtout the day, as an ADS device. at best. At worst, you spent 20 bucks.

6. 098matt

098matt Member

Who knows about the divacup... but the sock might be a decent ADS device, anyone tried it?

7. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    An ADS at least adds tension.

This cup doesn't do anything but hang there. You'd be better off with weights if you wanted to go that route

Draft saved Draft deleted