Has anyone tried the FastSize Extender?

RU8plusinNE?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Has anyone tried the FastSize Extender? I heard it actually works on length and girth. :rolleyes:

I even checked out WebMD and some doctors said they were surprized but can agree that it does work . They likened the procedure to those tribes of women who extend their necks by adding all those rings around it. :confused:

Anyway who can tell me what works? Shorty needs some help! Thanks. :smile:

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Extenders work but they are alot less effective than manual stretching and hanging weights. After you've done a couple of months of manual stretching to acclimatize, get yourself a Bibhanger.

asiabear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used and now stop using it. It hurts me and uncomfortable to move around.

Nothing better than manual exercise, plus it gradually train to control in sex better and longer sex.

3some

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have also used the JES-extender and it worked for me too. I like to combine the effect of manual exercises with that of the extender and it has given me an improvement both in terms of length and girth.

bancroft

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have heard that it starts working within a few months from start but real results will only be seen after sufficient wear, probably a year or so. I have ordered a jes-extender recently and am waiting to try it out. Will keep you posted once I start off

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
Sorry, but dont generalize. Manual strethcing didnt do much for me, but the Extender and the Bibhanger has got me at least 1.5 inches more.

Extenders work but they are alot less effective than manual stretching and hanging weights. After you've done a couple of months of manual stretching to acclimatize, get yourself a Bibhanger.

WangerOver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I ordered a jes extender sunday night around the time when thisthread got bumped. I got it today, which is fantastic. I just put it on and it feels so incredible. I have a total generic version of this which is totally painful. I can't remember the name but it's blue with a string to hang on. That was horrible. This is exciting. I don't mind putting in the time since it doesn't bother me when it's on.

wowBig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I ordered a jes extender sunday night around the time when thisthread got bumped. I got it today, which is fantastic. I just put it on and it feels so incredible. I have a total generic version of this which is totally painful. I can't remember the name but it's blue with a string to hang on. That was horrible. This is exciting. I don't mind putting in the time since it doesn't bother me when it's on.
would you mind keeping me updated on how it feels and size increase and such? I'm thinking about ordering one sooner or later

WangerOver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
would you mind keeping me updated on how it feels and size increase and such? I'm thinking about ordering one sooner or later

I will. I've bought a lot of crap to fuel my obcession over this. I am going to sleep with this on tonight on a low tension.