Has anyone tried the myhardwear horseshoe?

citomar

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Any experience? How it was?
ST001-1-600x600.jpg
1LUgCvvcVX8.jpg
contoured-curved-cockring--008.jpg

Reactions: rd62624 and BillM

Monster76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's great, one of my favorite rings. Been using it for many years now, at first it was just the one ring you could get, now they have a ton of silly looking rings for your cock, but the one you have pictured is the one to get.

Reactions: citomar

citomar

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It's great, one of my favorite rings. Been using it for many years now, at first it was just the one ring you could get, now they have a ton of silly looking rings for your cock, but the one you have pictured is the one to get.
have you had any problem with the ring? did you try the ice one?

xx9270

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
have you had any problem with the ring? did you try the ice one?

The original ring is the best, after a few years It can get a bit bent and soft, maybe then you need a new one then. I have an Ice as well, it can be a problem to get on and off as it has only small gap in the horseshoe. Maybe mine is a fraction too small for me, but too bulky and hard, makes it painful during sex, you can't slam into your partner without hurting them.

citomar

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The original ring is the best, after a few years It can get a bit bent and soft, maybe then you need a new one then. I have an Ice as well, it can be a problem to get on and off as it has only small gap in the horseshoe. Maybe mine is a fraction too small for me, but too bulky and hard, makes it painful during sex, you can't slam into your partner without hurting them.
Do you till have the original one? Is still working? Any pics?

citomar

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Did you get both at the same time? Are they the same size? What size do you use? It's the original one comfortable to use it all day?

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I built one out of a part I found at home Depot, a u bolt with two wing nuts on it, I wrapped it in electrical tape to it added pressure in the same area as this item, it was a neat idea but I decided it wasn't worth the money at the time.

xx9270

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Did you get both at the same time? Are they the same size? What size do you use? It's the original one comfortable to use it all day?

I got the first one about 15years ago when I was doing a lot of swinging, it helped a lot to keep me up for longer periods. It can be pretty good to keep it on for a few hours, not all day though. The ice I bought about 5years ago, I soon realised it was not really suitable for sex due to being so big and so hard, I also found out that it trapped some nerves in the cord to my balls and caused some pain. I only use it occasionally for masturbation. Can't remember what sizes, I measured myself using the guidance on the Hardwear website. Also the rubber ring that holds the Ice on, kept coming off and eventually split. I still have the original, but no photos I am afraid, they are on an old camera which died.

citomar

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I built one out of a part I found at home Depot, a u bolt with two wing nuts on it, I wrapped it in electrical tape to it added pressure in the same area as this item, it was a neat idea but I decided it wasn't worth the money at the time.
that sounds like an interesting DIY, do you have some pics of the ring you made? does it works?

I got the first one about 15years ago when I was doing a lot of swinging, it helped a lot to keep me up for longer periods. It can be pretty good to keep it on for a few hours, not all day though. The ice I bought about 5years ago, I soon realised it was not really suitable for sex due to being so big and so hard, I also found out that it trapped some nerves in the cord to my balls and caused some pain. I only use it occasionally for masturbation. Can't remember what sizes, I measured myself using the guidance on the Hardwear website. Also the rubber ring that holds the Ice on, kept coming off and eventually split. I still have the original, but no photos I am afraid, they are on an old camera which died.

everyone says that the ice one is painful and some says that its better haha
do you still use the rings? take some pics bro!
why do you say that its not a "all day ring"?

Albino420

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
As you know I highly recommend one...especially the thicker industrial one. You can pay a little more for the rubber skin, not worth the extra in my opinion as it just falls apart after a while. Now the contour I'd recommend, although I've never used one that isn't contoured.

View media item 1207200

Reactions: bdirty1