Media
Sexuality
No Response

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ah, No, can't say that I have. These are like Slip on Penis extentions. Only for girth.
This probably might be a hit with the Ladies, not sure how it woud work on guys.

Sorry bud, Can't say that my toybox has one of those.

nohidingstyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the insertable length on a lot of these toys is annoyingly small. i'm not even huge and they tend to be too small inside.

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Forgot to bump this thread. Even without it on the thing is incredibly thick, but with it on (which was a feat in its own right), this thing is ridiculously thick! Anyway, I did get a chance to try it out once with the ex and to my amazement we got it to fit on the first try (had a good deal of foreplay and lube of course). Probably had a lot to do with her being with that huge dude at the time that I talked about in another thread.

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
the insertable length on a lot of these toys is annoyingly small. i'm not even huge and they tend to be too small inside.
Yeah it is interesting, isn't it? "Insertable Length - 5.5 Inches" I've noticed the same thing in the descriptions of some of the masturbator toys that try to imitate the fleshlight (which does not have an insertable length problem at all)