Has Anyone Tried This New Lifelike Realistic Dildo ? Real Doll/ Real Cock ?

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It has been a fantasy of mine to wear a strap on and peg my sexy man, however he has mentioned it not feeling " real". I can understand that, so i searched & found this new real feeling cock replica.

It looks wonderful & has great reviews. It IS very pricey at $ 499.00....has anyone heard of or tried this ? Or any recommendations on a realistic FEELING one ? It can be a single worn with a harness or even a double ended one.

It can be average to perhaps 8in at most with average to above average in thickness. I most want it to feel as realistic/pleasurable as possible for him.

Any suggestions are very much appreciated !

I have posted the link below to the brand im referring to.
https://missrubyreviews.com/realdoll-realcock-2-review/

Reactions: cdunstan1

Damn. Just looking at that made me wet. They also make them in other sizes, both larger and smaller, and there are other really good reviews out there. RealCock 2 | Real Sex Dolls | RealDoll (The large one is gulp, $799, and they're made to order so it takes 4-6 weeks for them to be shipped.) I need to go check the credit limit on my VISA, but it might be cheaper to ferret out the model(s) and fly them here for a weekend.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Damn. Just looking at that made me wet. They also make them in other sizes, both larger and smaller, and there are other really good reviews out there. RealCock 2 | Real Sex Dolls | RealDoll (The large one is gulp, $799, and they're made to order so it takes 4-6 weeks for them to be shipped.) I need to go check the credit limit on my VISA, but it might be cheaper to ferret out the model(s) and fly them here for a weekend.
I haven't seen any others as realistic & watch the demo video....omg....my only concern is that its not a full hard on....shall we say lol....but wow # They should have specials on the pricing.

O

OldFirm08

as far as realistic cocks. years ago I bought the Clone-a-Willy kit and battled through the procedure. It's nearly impossible, even with a helper. You have to get tap water heated to exact body temp. Mix up the mold foamy stuff, and have a raging hardon that you can keep veiny hard for 5 minutes , no movement. Then you slowly pull your cock out of the stuff that is now a gel like mold in the tube you just fucked. Mix up the latex goo and pour it in and let it get thick in an hour or so (some will include a 3 inch short vibrator that you now insert with the button end hanging out) Let it all set up for a good day or more. Then pull out the new latex dildo. Mine was full of knobs and shit cuz the mix of latex didnt' go smooth and the mold had a few gaps where dick touched the tube thus left a smooth spot , not any casting. Not worth the 60 bucks I paid Later, since my mold didn't bust up in pieces when I pulled out the latex dildo,,,I mixed and added a plaster to set and thus make my cock like the 'Plaster Casters' did to rock stars back in the 60's. Painted it and just set it out on shelf with other sculptures. A few interesting questions on who, , where it came from, etc.
The dildo was junk,,,just too rough a surface but the vibrator worked well.

Reactions: Goldnuts

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@SoaringSpirit did you ever get that sweet cock for your man? My wife pegs me (and I ride them solo) with some very nice dual density dildos that are quite realistic and in all honesty, they feel a bit better than the one time I was fucked by a real cock!

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
@SoaringSpirit did you ever get that sweet cock for your man? My wife pegs me (and I ride them solo) with some very nice dual density dildos that are quite realistic and in all honesty, they feel a bit better than the one time I was fucked by a real cock!
Hi. We were going to, then he decided " it doesn't feel like a real cock" & it was taken off the table to my disappointment. Maybe I'll get to try one day soon. I'm hoping -)

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi. We were going to, then he decided " it doesn't feel like a real cock" & it was taken off the table to my disappointment. Maybe I'll get to try one day soon. I'm hoping -)
Good luck! He is missing out on a lot of fun with you...I hope he turns around in several ways ;)