has anyone used the 'Male Edge' penis stretcher?

yag_boi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey. Like many guys on this site im looking to make my cock bigger.
Iv looked into the 'Male Edge' penis stretcher and it looks most promising. I have tried a very similar contraption but it was a cheap one that was faulty.
Need to know if its worth investing in it and if it works?

Thanks

9InchGaz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I got one. I'm wearing it now. It seems to work, I've gained half an inch so far after just 5 weeks. the rubber straps are weak though and I'm waiting for replacements, using a cock ring with removal handles in the meantime. I thread the frontpiece through the cock ring handles, using the ring itself to fill in for the strap. Their forum is crappy too. Other than these disappointment, it is good - i say go for it

yag_boi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
awesome thanks so much for replying. See iv already got the 'Magnum Enlarger' which is pretty much the same thing only cheaper and all it does is fall off or fall apart even though it says you can do everyday normal activities wearing it.
Waste of money but the 'Male edge' looked more promising.
You got any pics or a skype to talk more about it?

9InchGaz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
when the straps broke i was annoyed, but overall it is a good, cheap lightweight device. you wouldn't sleep while wearing it, and certainly there are some everyday activities you wouldn't really want to perform while wearing one. You need to check yourself regularly because of blood supply issues. it doesn't fall off easily though.

vercetti102

Just Browsing
Media
i have one and its 10 times better than my previous one, which was x4 labs - and most other ones are the exact same as this, just boxed under a different brand like jes extender, size genetics etc - they are all the same thing. but they are a lot of bother to deal with everyday and not as easy to put on and adjust, which makes you not want to wear it because of the hassle.

the male edge is probably the best one out there. its light and snaps together - no annoying screws to tighten all the time.

if you are getting a traction device - get this one. definitely.

have been using it on and off for about half a year. straps haven't broken or worn down... and anyway i was supplied with a spare strap even though i got the standard edition one.

haven't measured if there are any gains, using it for a wicked right curve. i think it may have improved it a bit. but didn't take before and after photos. definitely gives you a bigger flaccid hang though.

will continue to use it. just need to use it more often (lazy bastard)

if you get one, i have a few good tips for it that you come to learn after experience.

Last edited:

9InchGaz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
mine broke after 2 months use. the manufacturers have been active in denying their warranty claims, and have disallowed my posts on their forum. Nevertheless, I did make modest permanent gains, added half an inch to flaccid and erect length. Just don't expect much from the crappy construction of the male edge.

9InchGaz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After waiting about 3 months, the replacement rubber comfort straps finally arrived today. So the makers of male edge will honour their warranty conditions after all, it just takes a while to get any response. I was disgruntled, but now I am happier with the outcome.