Has Anyone Who's Young Had An Affair With A Mature Woman?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was almost 24, she was 39. she was the divorced mom of my gf, who was 19. I dated the daughter, after about a month of dating, and our second "all" nite spent out together, the mom said she wanted to have a private talk w/me. I thought I was going to get chewed out. instead, the mom & dghtr had apparently had quite a talk about sex, birthcontrol, and the size of men's cocks. I was the second guy for the dghtr, I'm not sure about mom. but anyway the dghtr told her mom I was big. so our talk consisted of "Do you like my daughter?" "very much so(true)" "she's not experienced, but tells me you are very large....I would like to try you sometime" "uh, what does your daughter say?" "she says okay..sometime"
about 2 weeks later, an empty house except for mom in one bedroom, dghtr in the other and me. they did not want to do a 3some. after fucking them both twice, the dghtr fell asleep. it turned out mom had been with a few guys, none of them as big as me. once I got her going, she really turned on. she could really suck cock. we also got along good also. it was more than just sex, we talked alot. anyway we repeated this scene again. the dghtr and I broke up because she wanted to date more guys and this friend of mine was pressuring her. her mom would call me up when she got tired of her pencil dicked bf, and I would go over and ram the hell out of her a couple times a month. the mom's bf knew what was going on, and was such a wuss. she would send him home to fuck me. he hated me, threatened physical harm, and her youngest son knew I was banging the shit out of his mom. I wasn't real popular except with mom, and I had a new gf, so I stopped going over. then the phone calls started, I resisted. I started seeing more and more of the new gal, and after a year got engaged. the mom still called me from time to time. and the day after our engagement was announced, she called, professed her love for me, very desperate. then a few months later called again, and wanted to have a private Xmas dinner. I declined.
oh, the dghtr went out with my friend a few times. they fucked. they both treated each other like shit from what I heard from each of them. she apparently made fun of his size which severely wounded his ego, and he shoved her around. no harm done. she got away, but they were done. she came to me, drunk, upset, I wanted her back, she thought about it, then got upset, and said I had ruined her life, and wound up "clubbing " me with her purse. then the next nite, I run into him, he's upset, looking for her, he gets mad at me, cussing in a rage, calls me a bastard, and asks "just what the hell do you have in your pants?", storms off. at this point I decide to distance myself.

Reactions: mib348

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a friend I knew from college who was living in New York after graduating. He was about 5'3" and weighed about 115 (he was a coxswain). He also looked like he was about 15 years old. Unbeliebvbaly, he started dating a married woman who was a regular in the Upper East Side society circuit. She was tall, busty, blousy, wealthy, outspoken, and a real take-charge person and roughly 45 years old. She would take him out, buy him clothes, fawn all over him, and take him back to his little, grubby studio apartment and fuck his brains out. He used to complain that she wanted to fuck more times than he could manage. He completely kissed and told - she'd want him to smack her ass and call her a whore, put a dog collar on her, she'd blow him in taxis, etc, etc We, his friends, used to just shake our heads indisbelief. It certainly boosted his self-confidence tremendously (and his wardrobe).

Finally, the cuckolded husband (who was a wall street big wig) showed up at his apartment and started threatening to kill him (all screamed into his intercom). My friend moved in with me for a few days, got a different apartment a few days later, and broke it off with the woman.

bman112

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
2, one was a mmf 3some with an older guy and older lady, 50+ i'd say. was meh

but this past march i had a 40 y/o latina mom. omfg. she sucked me so good. i came almost instantly. she had giant tits. i actually met her through craigslist, lol...first and last time i'll do that. she was pretty and it was hot. i ate her till she came and fucked her till she came. then we smoked a cig and i left. she was about to move and her friend suggested it, worked out well for us both.

but in the future i plan to get in many older women. my gf is older, she's 27 and i'm 23

B_Big_and_Proud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah i was 19. she was 50:O i met her on a site,connectingsingle something like that, i was trying to make just a simple friendship. she cut me off imidiatly,telling me, she is to old, and i should look forsome1 my age. the thing is i wasnt even sayin nothing flirthy,
2weeks later i went seeing my mails, and saw she had send me a long mail, telling me that she knows what i want, and yeah she told me this and that, but she was thinking about it, she keep waking up every morining horny and had no1 to fuck her, and she said we could meet, and fuck the hell outha each other, so the next day, i called her, went to a motel, and Sex the hell out of her, she squirted like 6 or 7 times, she sayz its the stress and really need to get it all out, was funny thinking about it now, i still could get her anytime, but prefer not to.. she was a divorced m'am. It was a good experience, she said i was bigger then both of her Ex husbands:O so thumbs up:D

mikeramrod

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Probably not really an affair, when I was around 25 I hooked up with a 46 divorced woman in a bar downtown. She was hanging out with a group of younger woman. Over a few weeks I got to know her pretty well. One night we got a cab to her office so she could pick up her car and she offered to drive me home. When we got to her car she said get in the back of the car I've got a present for you. I knew what was about to happen so I got in the back.
She unzipped my pants and started to give me a blow job as I came I blew all over the seat. After it was over she casually drove me home and said she'd see me next week.

The same thing happened the next week except she drove me back to my apartment and we went into my bedroom and we started fucking. She was really bushy and her tits were large and really saggy. I was having trouble staying hard as she reminded me of one of my aunties. When she saw things weren't working and I couldn't keep it up she got a bit emotional so it really killed the mood.
I saw her again at the bar, she was repeating the same thing on another younger guy and they left together. She didn't even acknowledge I was there. Maybe that was a good thing.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I started having an affair with a married woman when I was 18, and this carried on for 3 years before her husband found out. He tried to save the marriage but by then it was too late, she was already madly in love with me and so was I with her and so the marriage came to an end and here we are today ten years later still together.

Thats my story.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was 16 I sort of fell for a girl who was 20 but it was wrong from the start. The making love was great but our interests were completely different. It lasted for a few months. She was a beautiful girl but I think I was more into her looks than who she was as a person.

sillvert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She was 40 and I was 18. It was the best summer of my life. She taught me thing that I never knew about and to this day uses with my wife. She rented a ranch from my parents about 9 miles from ours. I would take the back trails to her ranch and we would go off in to hills. We would fuck for hours at a time and being 18 at the time, I could reload much faster then today at 50. She as a artest, and she love to draw my penis for some reason, in all differant ways. She even made a mold of it, I am sure for later use. This went on from May to October.

When the day came that she moved, she introduced me to he husband! I never saw her again, but the memories are great. Funny thing, my wife looks just like her.

pgt21

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had an affair with a 40 year old woman whom I´ve met in the lift of my own flat building when I was 16 and was starting college. She taught me a lot about sex. I was so naif those days! She used to drove me to a lake lodge in summer and we fucked for hours. When you are 16 you can do it all you want. Not everything was sex but a lot of talking. I was beginnig at Law School and she was already a lawyer and mother of two. We loved classical music and used to fuck while listening Beetoven´s 9 Symphony or Ravel´s Bolero... Now I'm in my late 30s and this thread recalled her memories. It lasted a year and a half and We´ve never been in a risky situation while dating...or it seemed to me!? never met her husband though.

bman112

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
that sounds hot pgt

and as for your nicenyc, your still have chances, but it's all.....::shivers:::

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was 19 I was constantly getting hit on by a 39 year old woman who worked in my parent's bar. She was married but her husband was working out of state. She was a southern girl and had the cutest southern drawl. We ended up having quite the summer love affair having sex in my truck & her car. We couldn't do it at her place since she had a 17 year old son & a 5 year old daughter and I was living at my parent's house. We finally made love in a bed at a party held by one of the other cocktail waitresses. That woman rocked my world. she gave the best head & had the greatest control over her vagina; she would sit on my cock & milk me to orgasm. Thankfully, at that age I was up & firing in no time.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
When I was 20 I had a one-night stand with a woman in her early 40s - we were both guests at a wedding and staying at the hotel. She had a great body, was very confident in her sexuality and knew exactly what she wanted. I really enjoyed being told what to do to her, made a nice change from rather naive girls. We didn't keep in touch, and i didn't get to do a much older woman again for several years.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This made me remember the first time I felt like I was truly "in love"

I had just turned 18. My younger sister had become friends with her trainer (horses) and had introduced me. She was 27, drop dead gorgeous (found out later she was a former rodeo queen at several large rodeos), and really sweet.

I started doing odd jobs on her ranch, loading hay, grooming, etc. Madly infatuated, but never imagined I had any chance. However within a few months, that would change.

My sister was spending the night at her house, and I had my best friend spending the night at my house. We were all on the phone together, as he wanted to go out with my sister, and I was trying to help him. Out of the blue, her trainer said something about her and I getting together. My buddy and I had been drinking a bit, so I swore that I musy have heard it wrong, and didn't want to embarrass myself, so just kind of ignored it. After a bit, my sister scolded me and told me I was rude. When I asked why, she replied "M" just asked you out and you won't even respond".
I was floored and of course said that I would LOVE that, lol.

We constantly endured harrassment and redicule from a bunch of cowboys her age that were always trying to get in her pants :mad:. Our relationship lasted a few months, and she moved on :frown1:. I just hope it was as memorable for her, as it was for me :biggrin1:

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was 32 she was 47. Does that make me "young" and her "mature?" Beats me. I had put an ad on CL casual encounters looking for a D/s play partner in a state with a low population. She responded, we emailed and chatted, then she finally took the plunge and drove eight hours round trip to spend a long weekend with me.

She wasn't married, just a single woman who worked during the summer then sailed around the Caribbean (on her own boat, no less!) during the winter. Very fit, very gorgeous, very sexy, very cougariffic, and was hit on all the time when we would go out.

My "job" at the time put me in her town twice a month. When we were in each others' company, we fucked like absolute bunnies. It was ridiculously good sex and she was VERY into exploring/realizing her dominant side. Yummy for me!