Has anyone....

Biguy24

Just Browsing
Media
I'm curious to know if any of you big guys out there got big via any enlargment processes? excercises? Contraptions? anything?

mikebh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The only surefire method for having a big dick, is having the genetic predisposition for a big dick. Everything else (pills, potions, meditation, etc) is pretty much a method someone uses to prey on men's insecurity about penis size, and get you to part with your money. Some people claim surgery works, but there's a whole range of complications that can result in things ranging from disfiguring scars, to life-threatening infections, loss of sexual function, and worse (and many who say even the modest claims of results are only temporary). Be happy with what you have, and feel free to admire those who have more - but truly save yourself the self destruction of any of the above "solutions". There is no clinically proven working technology to safely make a male penis larger.

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only surefire method for having a big dick, is having the genetic predisposition for a big dick. Everything else (pills, potions, meditation, etc) is pretty much a method someone uses to prey on men's insecurity about penis size, and get you to part with your money. Some people claim surgery works, but there's a whole range of complications that can result in things ranging from disfiguring scars, to life-threatening infections, loss of sexual function, and worse (and many who say even the modest claims of results are only temporary). Be happy with what you have, and feel free to admire those who have more - but truly save yourself the self destruction of any of the above "solutions". There is no clinically proven working technology to safely make a male penis larger.

Couldn't agree more.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Maybe the pills, potions, and meditation is all bull, but PE exercises do work. Several people have not only posted stories of their increases, but pictures as well.

You have to be a bit dedicated, and very careful, but it does work. If only slightly for some people.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

While I agree that pills, potions and meditation etc., stand little to no chance of working, I see that endeavouring to support you’re argument you cleverly avoid mentioning practices that are know to work such as general PE, extenders and pumping. While there are companies ready to supply these items at a cost (jelqing is free) they can be made at home quite easily with maybe just a small outlay, as quite a number of guys will testify. Of course if you have irrefutable evidence that nothing works, other than possible your own failed attempts or suffering from any of the complications you mention, then maybe you might be taken seriously. However, if anyone does suffer the side effects you mention from just pills, potions or meditation, they will probably be the first! Using hardware can cause problems, but only if the user is not following tried and tested procedures. I suggest you research and find out what correct procedures entail before hitting those keys. It’s easy to see you’re using the same kind of exploitation on men’s fear rather than insecurity to make your point, but you only made yourself look a complete prat in the process.

MTHgasm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You didn't address the one method people here have claimed to have success with..... natural penis exercises. People stretch their ears and necks with pressures over time....the penis is just cartiladge and muscle so it should be even easier.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PE does work... the responses in this thread are pretty funny (except for Seahorse's of course).

The problem with this forum is that it attracts many men who like to belittle (no pun intended) and harass men who have steady routines of PE. It attracts many sadists and trolls who just wanna fuck with people.

The Penile Enlargment forum on this site is such a fucking joke it is unbelievable. You hardly if ever get any real information here. There is however an endless line of ignorant people who bluster about how PE doesn't work and like to insult people who do think it works.

If anyone ever really gets into PE, they all come away with a larger penis.

I would call an inch or two gain quite respectable... and don't forget that one can gain quite a lot of girth with PE as well as some small to moderate length gains.

There is this site called Thunder's Place that has an absolute BOATLOAD of information on PE and it's different incarnations... it is probably the biggest collection of PE information anywhere on the planet. The site isn't big on pumping, but there are other sites that deal with that particular form of PE. There are pumpers who can pump up to unbelievable sizes... I constantly am amazed at the gains that some people can achieve. I have made some moderate gains myself, but regrettably haven't really gained any length at all, but that has a lot to do with the fact that I have to take it easy when I pump and have to concentrate on low pressure girth gains. I don't really do any other form of PE other than some light jelqing for some mild circulatory benefits though. The shit works, but it takes dedication like weightlifting and is about as permanent. :smile:

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
PE does work... the responses in this thread are pretty funny (except for Seahorse's of course).

The problem with this forum is that it attracts many men who like to belittle (no pun intended) and harass men who have steady routines of PE. It attracts many sadists and trolls who just wanna fuck with people.

The Penile Enlargment forum on this site is such a fucking joke it is unbelievable. You hardly if ever get any real information here. There is however an endless line of ignorant people who bluster about how PE doesn't work and like to insult people who do think it works.

If anyone ever really gets into PE, they all come away with a larger penis.

I would call an inch or two gain quite respectable... and don't forget that one can gain quite a lot of girth with PE as well as some small to moderate length gains.

There is this site called Thunder's Place that has an absolute BOATLOAD of information on PE and it's different incarnations... it is probably the biggest collection of PE information anywhere on the planet. The site isn't big on pumping, but there are other sites that deal with that particular form of PE. There are pumpers who can pump up to unbelievable sizes... I constantly am amazed at the gains that some people can achieve. I have made some moderate gains myself, but regrettably haven't really gained any length at all, but that has a lot to do with the fact that I have to take it easy when I pump and have to concentrate on low pressure girth gains. I don't really do any other form of PE other than some light jelqing for some mild circulatory benefits though. The shit works, but it takes dedication like weightlifting and is about as permanent. :smile:

Hey Tripod,
what have I done to deserve singling out? :wink:

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
even if PE exercises do work then they still cannot extend ur penis by massive amounts, only an inch or two at most. im just lucky i supose

Think of the minimum end of that. 1 inch, added onto the average penis of 5.3. that's like, a 20% increase in length. and there is usually more girth increase from PEing.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Tripod,
what have I done to deserve singling out? :wink:

Oh, nothing less than years of dedicated PE and an almost complete foreskin restoration... I should have included Moez's response as being well educated in PE as well. You know that you are the man Seahorses... I've been following your pumping guidance on the net since I seriously started pumping.

Think of the minimum end of that. 1 inch, added onto the average penis of 5.3. that's like, a 20% increase in length. and there is usually more girth increase from PEing.

That is the reality of gaining just a little bit... a little bit of growth can go a long ways. Well said sir!! :smile:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My apologies in advance if this post offends anyone that posted to this thread, but this has to be said.

When someone states that something "may not work" or that they "don't think it'll work", or they blow off PE stating that it may cause harm [anything can harm you if done in excess], or worse yet- when they state that "size doesn't matter", that shows doubt and a lack of understanding.

Study for yourself (esp. Davis' Law and the brilliant TCG Theory from pegym.com) and avoid believing blindly the statements of "professionals" that don't have a clue (re: "clinical proof"). Want proof? Just check out some of the unsolicited progress posts on the various enlargement forums from men that have been involved with PE for YEARS. Better yet, try it for yourself- you have nothing to lose except fear and hesitation- and smaller measurements.

Last edited:

B_bigenuff4u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My apologies in advance if this post offends anyone that posted to this thread, but this has to be said.

When someone states that something "may not work" or that they "don't think it'll work", or they blow off PE stating that it may cause harm [anything can harm you if done in excess], or worse yet- when they state that "size doesn't matter", that shows doubt and a lack of understanding.

Study for yourself (esp. Davis' Law and the brilliant TCG Theory from pegym.com) and avoid believing blindly the statements of "professionals" that don't have a clue (re: "clinical proof"). Want proof? Just check out some of the unsolicited progress posts on the various enlargement forums from men that have been involved with PE for YEARS. Better yet, try it for yourself- you have nothing to lose except fear and hesitation- and smaller measurements.
This man knows what he is talking about.........Listen up, don`t knock it till you try it, BUT be prepared to invest time and work.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
even if PE exercises do work then they still cannot extend ur penis by massive amounts, only an inch or two at most. im just lucky i supose

Yeah, what a pity you can't prove your 11" :rolleyes:

Only 1-2 inches? Well actually a few guys gained more and still 2 inches is fucking much I'd say. Even for an 8 incher it's a gain of 25%. You go from big to fuckin huge. I wish guys without any knowledge would keep out of this forum section. :rolleyes:

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, nothing less than years of dedicated PE and an almost complete foreskin restoration... I should have included Moez's response as being well educated in PE as well. You know that you are the man Seahorses... I've been following your pumping guidance on the net since I seriously started pumping.

That is the reality of gaining just a little bit... a little bit of growth can go a long ways. Well said sir!! :smile:

Well thank you Tripod, I’m truly flattered, but not to much now; I don’t want my head swelling at the expense of everything else! :biggrin1: