Has anyone's partner/boyfriend found their LPSG profile?.. If so what happened?..

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My partner knows I'm here, obviously, but I'm worried about friends or co-workers finding our profiles.

We were hanging out with friends, and these friends don't talk about sex around us a lot, actually not ever, I mean they never have before, but for some reason the theme for the night seemed to be "penis" all night long. They kept bringing up the word penis, as in "Oh god, when you drew that I thought it was a penis" or "You'll never believe this joke someone told me" and it was about penises, or joking, "I'm sorry, did you just say 'penis?' I swear you just said 'penis.' " After a few hours, I was so paranoid that they had found our profiles here and didn't intend to say anything, but couldn't help thinking about penises all night anyway so they kept making Freudian slips. I'm probably just paranoid, but I keep thinking, "Crap, I've been too open on LPSG! I've told too many stories here that I tell people IRL! Anyone who knows me IRL would recognize me in a heartbeat!"