Has being hung has made you more confident when dating?

VeryHung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys,

I am curious. Do you think that being hung has made you more confident in the dating arena? If so, in what way has it made you more confident?

Thank you.

VeryHung

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Once a "wonderful" person told me "with those hooters you could get in anywhere I bet."

I responded that I would not want to go into any place where my breasts are my ticket for admission.

Ha! When I worked for Nortwest Airlines my friend Lesa would say, "Yeah I'll patronize Hooters once they open a chain named Scrotums" ;)

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys,

I am curious. Do you think that being hung has made you more confident in the dating arena? If so, in what way has it made you more confident?
Thank you.
VeryHung
No, it has never helped me at all when trying to get to know a woman, or asking her out on a date.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No. My self confidence comes from my personality, upbringing and life experience.

That said the size of my member has generated referrals--the women and men who know I'm big because someone else told them.

Reactions: cockydude2018

No, not at all. Mind you, I'm not that well hung. People don't say it's huge, they say it's "nice"... Anyway, I've been reading in another thread about how men get thwanging boners on a first date, which I can't ever imagine happening with me. It's been a while since I've had to endure the anguish of "dating" but I get so nervous I might have trouble actually finding my dick :oops:

Zyz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's been a while since I've had to endure the anguish of "dating" but I get so nervous I might have trouble actually finding my dick :oops:

Could you have left it at home?

Fencepost

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The OP did not say ALL confidence comes from dick size. He asked if some men have MORE confidence because of being hung. This is no less natural than having confidence because of a strong physique or a handsome face. They make the process a little easier. Some of the posts here, in my opinion, were unfair and did not speak to his intent.
To assert that all confidence comes solely from inner qualities is unrealistic. Yes, character and personality are absolutely important. A handsome, strong, big dick guy will lose his partner quickly if he is a total jerk. Nevertheless, a short, fat, small dick guy will probably struggle with dating beautiful ladies, no matter his character and personality. This is simple reality. Let's not moralize too much.