has circumcision made anyones dick bigger?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by GTS, Jul 22, 2007.

1. GTS

GTS New Member

being 25 yrs old i have had my foreskin a pretty long time. Though i feel that without it i may gain a very slight increase in length. My foreskin is rather tight when erect and pulls the head down like gonzos bloody nose! I at least would like to have this done for cosmetic appearances!!

Any idea of cost? :smile:

2. No_Strings

Gold Member

If retracting your foreskin pulls the head down, it may be more a case of frenulum breve. (In which case circumcision would be unnecessary)

3. BayAreaGuy

BayAreaGuy Member

Albums:
    Just one more reason that foreskins are gross.

4. GTS

GTS New Member

hmmm says there that a full circumcision removing the blahblah as well fixes it...cool

5. SteveHd

Gold Member

Nice insult to all of the intact guys around the world. My compliments.

6. SteveHd

Gold Member

GTS, it appears you've made up your mind already and so you're wasting our time. Just do it!

7. simcha

Gold Member

I love landoverbaptist. It's so irreverent!

8. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    So do I. HOw about bettybowers.com?
    Dave

9. snoozan

Gold Member

FYI-- my husband's penis is that shape, and the way the head is curved doenward makes it so that in certain positions it's much easier for him to hit my g-spot. I wouldn't change that shape for the world.

And it's not going to really add any size to your penis, the minor gain in length isn't going to be anything earth-shattering.

Also, in the "external links" part, you don't need to be circumcised to have the frenuloplasty, which would fix your problem.

10. chico8

chico8 New Member

Your dick will become smaller. All that skin adds to the girth and if the doctor fucks up and takes off too much, your dick will be pushed back into your groin, making it look a lot smaller. Your flaccid length will also decrease as will the bulge it creates.

What you need to do is either stretch it, get some hormone cream or have a tiny snip done to open up the tip of the foreskin. Full circ is not necessary for you. Unless of course you want a decrease in sexual feeling.

11. simcha

Gold Member

In all truth it makes your penis neither larger nor smaller. The length is measured to the tip of the glans anyway. The only place that girth is affected is at the glans. Whatever you choose make sure you pick a good urologist and get a couple of consultations. Adult circumcision is more involved than infant circumcision.

12. chico8

chico8 New Member

Unless I'm mistaken, mass constitutes all parts of the penis, not simply the glans. By removing roughly 3x5" of skin or approximately 30-50% of the skin on the penis, you're obviously going to reduce the total mass. On a flaccid penis, length is of course to the tip of the foreskin. On an erect penis, especially if one has a long foreskin, the length will also be measured to the furthest point, especially if the foreskin covers the glans.

Perhaps science simply isn't one of your strong points?

13. dolfette

Gold Member

wow...you want two sets of wang surgery now???

it's your wang, so do what you want.

personally though, i LOVE foreskin!
    much prefer the uncut wang.
    looks better & feels better to me.

14. simcha

Gold Member

Actually, the foreskin usually retracts, at least it's supposed to. Then length is measured to the tip of the glans. Then when using your penis, the foreskin actually has a negligible effect (lengthwise and feel) during intercourse to your partner (at least in my extensive experience). And I have plenty of experience with this to back it up.

And scientifically, yes I agree, the mass overall of the penis is reduced. So, I suppose it would make the penis smaller in mass.

Sexually and experientially, practically speaking, having been with many uncircumcised men, the foreskin makes absolutely no impression as to the size of the erect penis for me. It makes it no more difficult to handle or easier to handle.

So, do you want to continue to insult me revealing your lack of wit and intelligence when positing discourse?

15. jhh0905

jhh0905 New Member

Albums:
    Three words - "don't do it". I was cut a birth, standard procedure. Most of the feel good nerve endings that are on the inner skin are removed during the process. Also the skin on the glans which is supposed to be an internal organ becomes thickened and hardened and over the years ongoing loss of sensitivity increases. I belong to two on-line natural foreskin restoration sites. Although the skin can be regrown, the nerves that were removed can't. The glans will again soften after a period of coverage. There are several men on the site that got cut at 19 (when they didn't need parental consent) because they wanted to look like their friends. They now regret it due to the above happening to them. They are in the process of regaining what they had cut off. All said the same thing, before sex was a "10", after the cut and a few years of skin thickening it was a "3", they feel that they can get back to a "7", but will never be a "10" again. So unless it is for medical reasons, i would not do it. But then it is your equipment, so the final choice is yours............

16. dazza_mc

dazza_mc Member

:biggrin1: Typical American.

17. SteveHd

Gold Member

dazza_mc, it's likewise typically American for the O.P. to think he could cut off part of his dick and have a longer dick as a result!

18. jafar

jafar Member

Being circumcised can enable your glans to expand more, especially the rim of the glans as it is no longer constrained by the foreskin. It will not increase the length of the penis.

19. neils1153

neils1153 New Member

i advise not to have it done... weather you believe in creation or evoloution there is a reason we have a foreskin... i dont know really why we still pratice this in the civilized world today... maybe its still just a tradition since america is still influnced by jewish religions, and all that...

20. B_Trues

B_Trues New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted