has circumcision made anyones dick bigger?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Being circumcised can enable your glans to expand more, especially the rim of the glans as it is no longer constrained by the foreskin. It will not increase the length of the penis.
It's not only physics you are lacking jafar. Why do you want the O.P. to think his dick will get bigger? So his dick will look like yours? You are supposed to recommend the least invasive procedures like snoozan and chico did. Circumcision is a radical surgery for frenulum breve, if he even has frenulum breve.

You see, the penis is the only source from which a part can be taken away, cut off, and what is left is exactly the same amount as what was started with. When we remove a portion, what we are left with is still whole and fully functional. Not less than, not smaller than, not affected at all. Is the American public brilliant, or what? ~ Lisa Bisque from her book You Call This Love?, page 30.

Circumcision persists in the U.S. because it is not considered a topic of polite conversation. It is considered unseemly to complain about it. You know, whattaya going to do about it - shut-up already crybaby. Shaming is a key part of the pressures brought to bear against:
1. intact boys (for looking different).
2. parents that refuse to circumcise their children (accused of neglect).
3. restoring males (accused of being homosexual and mentally ill).
4. opponents of circumcision (accused of anti-semitism and against public health).

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well circumcision definately makes a guys bell end bigger - it flairs out wider than the shaft in a sleek smooth mushroom profile - it looks manly sexy and up for it at all times.

And if the shaft is big - and the bell end mushrooms out - then the whole effect is a bigger cock.

Cant be bad.

D

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
being 25 yrs old i have had my foreskin a pretty long time. Though i feel that without it i may gain a very slight increase in length. My foreskin is rather tight when erect and pulls the head down like gonzos bloody nose! I at least would like to have this done for cosmetic appearances!! Any idea of cost? :smile:

Been there! Done that! Don't do that! :smile: Cost is absurd!:rolleyes: Find another solution!:rolleyes:

Reactions: Allan S.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Typical Non- American response. Please don't add to the already present ignorance...

There are some of us Americans with brains AND big dicks, you know...

What? There are, where? *cigarbabe looks frantically for Simcha*
Oh, there he is :biggrin1:, Hi Simcha!
cigarbabe:saevil:

THEEman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
FYI-- my husband's penis is that shape, and the way the head is curved doenward makes it so that in certain positions it's much easier for him to hit my g-spot. I wouldn't change that shape for the world.

And it's not going to really add any size to your penis, the minor gain in length isn't going to be anything earth-shattering.

Also, in the "external links" part, you don't need to be circumcised to have the frenuloplasty, which would fix your problem.

listen to her. she knows what shes talking about. I think that downward curvature or whatever is actually more normal then the curved up look. the curved up look, I theorize, is a result of less frenelum and skin due to circumision. soo its ok to want to be "normal". but if "normal" is not normal and not right. well you get the picture (analogy of everyone jumping off a bridge, if everyones doing it you should too). I haven't seen many uncut dicks with an upward curve than again I haven't really looked or had the opportunity. so theres my theory on the whole thing.
** 2 cents

jafar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You have a medical reason for circumcision and the insurance should pay for it.

You definitely need a circumcision. Those "restoring" guys have never had a foreskin and have absolutely no idea of how distressful foreskin problems/phimosis, etc can be.

being 25 yrs old i have had my foreskin a pretty long time. Though i feel that without it i may gain a very slight increase in length. My foreskin is rather tight when erect and pulls the head down like gonzos bloody nose! I at least would like to have this done for cosmetic appearances!!

Any idea of cost? :smile:

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
being 25 yrs old i have had my foreskin a pretty long time. Though i feel that without it i may gain a very slight increase in length. My foreskin is rather tight when erect and pulls the head down like gonzos bloody nose! I at least would like to have this done for cosmetic appearances!!

Any idea of cost? :smile:
:smile: Hi
...and rightfully so...you should have this done for the very reasons you give.
That's in part the purpose for such an operation.
You may not much noticable length...but you may notice that the head of your penis (bulb) will get larger (both soft & hard status).
Allowing full unharvest growth.
Kinda of like releasing a bird from it's nest to fly and be free...if you will.
A tighter vagina will no longer be a strain on foreskin pulling back and forth (because assessive skinis now removed) thus making thrusting a bit more comfortiable for both you and partner.
You may find it easier to to keep your penis clean without having to pull back the once before foreskin...which does trap or retain urine, seame, some male odors that can be offensive, and some transmitted infections.

However, beware, at your age, althought consider a minor operation,
you will need longer recop time for healing and pampering...as much or long as 3 months or longer before sex.
The cut must be complete & totally healed...stiches fallen or taken out.
NO OPEN TISSUE.
You will be supper sensitive...wearing no binding underwears/garments or tight fitting pant.
First erections may be painful alone..without even thinking about a sexual intercourse with your parnter.:redface:
Man you aint goona even want to J/O for a mintue.:wank:no! no! No!
Do follow all the recommendations and instructions for medications and change of guage or bandages. Because, the is one of the most moist warmest part of the body (all seasons, all climates) Let it get air to promote healing process.
ok..enough...your good professional doctor will advise you to all of this.
I'm not sure now days about the operation as an in patient hosptial stay
or office in and out.
But I believe this should be a hospital stay for prep for 2 days.
If a doctor tell you it's a simple office call/visit...I'd wonder and get a 2nd opinion with another doctor... the doctor should be a certif. male urologist ...see nothing less!
Regular MD's do not perform these operations.
But, most of all, be safe, be careful & selective of doctor that will do the best job with best result forsee.
Cost for adult medical care is about all I can tell you...Health ins. should pay if you have insurance. But it aint cheap.:dunno:
And why would you even want it to be...you get what you pay for...
It would surprise me if you wouldn't be looking at a bill of $4-5 thousand +
You know the medical cost now days in the US...:scared2: when get the bill!
I think you are considering a wise heathy decision. Good luck!:wink:
You be fine!
Let us know...share the info

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:smile: Hi
...and rightfully so...you should have this done for the very reasons you give.
That's in part the purpose for such an operation.
You may not much noticable length...but you may notice that the head of your penis (bulb) will get larger (both soft & hard status).
Allowing full unharvest growth.

Anyone who thinks that removing tissue from your dick will make it bigger lives in fantasy land.

Cut dicks have less mass than intact ones. The fallacy that cut dicks have bigger heads is the result of an optical illusion. The skin that bunches up behind the glans simply makes it appear to be smaller.

There has never been any kind of scientific study done to back up your claim.

The glans is not meant to be exposed. Circumcision results in tougher, dryer skin.

ewa123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was just circumsized because medically, I needed it. The diagnosis was lichens sclerosis contributing to balantis/phimosis. I had been maintaining the problem, but it hadn't been going away over a 2 year period, so I had to do it.

Since the circ, the problem is going away, and my dick DOES appear bigger to me, even though it's a bit of an optical illusion, so regardless, I enjoy the appearance of my dick better now than before. Anything to make it look bigger is good by me, since I'm only a bit larger than 'average.'

There were various other motivations to get the circ, and if I hadn't medically needed to, I would have kept the foreskin, but I think I'll end up being happy with the result. Too soon to tell though. Haven't had sex yet :biggrin1:. I heard arguments both for and against getting a circ, but in my case, I think it'll be a plus.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Circumcision does not make a dick bigger - but having an exposed knob end does make a cock look sexual and manly, with the glans exposed a cock looks as if its aroused and ready for sex

:biggrin1:

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always thought that dicks with that foreskin would be bigger, but I've never concerned myself about it because surgery is surgery. I was circumcised as an infant, so why complain about it? I mean, I have always wondered what I'd look like uncut, and have at times wished I still would be, but I'm not, and thats that.

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
I've always thought that dicks with that foreskin would be bigger, but I've never concerned myself about it because surgery is surgery. I was circumcised as an infant, so why complain about it? I mean, I have always wondered what I'd look like uncut, and have at times wished I still would be, but I'm not, and thats that.

man thats one beautiful penis you have,like the fact that you dont cut the pubic hair. you are truely blessed