Has Enlargement ever worked for anyone ?

bullzeye

Just Browsing
Media
I really have tried it with melking, I trained my pelvis floor for about 3 Months regulary.

But my Penis did not get bigger. Not even a bit.

So.

does Enlargement really work ?
Has anyone really Benefits with it, that are more that 0,1 inch ?

What do you think about this ?

http://hzyggy.com/order.php

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are probably doing the jelqing wrong. Look up a good newbie routine and do it for 3 months and see how you come out.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really have tried it with melking, I trained my pelvis floor for about 3 Months regulary.

But my Penis did not get bigger. Not even a bit.

So.

does Enlargement really work ?
Has anyone really Benefits with it, that are more that 0,1 inch ?

What do you think about this ?

Elite Herbal - No.1 For Penis Enlargement

Yes, I've had sucess. It's been a long,slow process, but I've gained nearly 2". There may well be others who've gained more in the same time, if the claims are to be believed.
As for the weed, I wouldn't even go there, you'd be wasting your money

pirola

Cherished Member
Media
Well, I´d say it´s working for me, even if in a slow and tender way. I usually jelq, strech and pump and my cock is now bigger (at least 1,5cm) and harder. I do it just for fun, as a part of my most intimate sexual life: it´s beautiful playing with your cock, taking care of it and improving its qualities. It´s not a problem for me if I get no more extra inches, because I really enjoy the process.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes you can enlarge your cock. I have a regular routine of stretching and pumping. It definitly works and it is actually a healthy thing to do. Doctors now recommend pumping for those who have ED. I have lengthened my cock and developed more girth as well. I always had big hanging balls and now I have a dick to match. I have gained 2" in length and about 1.5" in girth but you have to be committed for the long haul. It won't happen overnight.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
I've jelqed and it worked but only for girth. It's not a permanent result either, and I think it's dangerous.

The jelqing as such isn't problematic, but the "warming up" routines (applying hot-wraps to your dick) makes you infertile if you do it long enough.

So, no more jelqing for me. I'm happy with my dick as it is.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've jelqed and it worked but only for girth. It's not a permanent result either, and I think it's dangerous.

The jelqing as such isn't problematic, but the "warming up" routines (applying hot-wraps to your dick) makes you infertile if you do it long enough.

So, no more jelqing for me. I'm happy with my dick as it is.

That's completely misinformed - if you warm up, just don't put the hot-wrap on your nuts and you'll have no problems with infertility.

Also, as many would testify, including myself, jelqing is permanent, you just have to keep at it; I would also refute it only being for girth... actually, I refute everything you just said :) No offense.

mcnormal

Just Browsing
Media
I have been doing PE exercises for a few weeks now. It seems to be working for me so far.
First thing I noticed almost straight away was waking up with raging morning wood and more pronounced veins on my shaft.
I don't know if it's just improved erections or growth. I never had erection problems before though, so I guess it's size increase.
I do know that I used to be 7" bone pressed, now I'm easily 7.5" bone pressed. Well I say that, but I measured today and I was very close to 8". A strange feeling. I definitely feel bigger, but it was weird looking at my cock next to the tape close to the 8" mark.
I feel bigger, but I thought maybe that was just because I was just more conscious of my size.
I'm still saying 7.5" BPEL at this stage, as that seems to be the normal acheivable measurement. I still don't quite believe todays measurement.
I really started all this to gain girth anyway. I haven't noticed any extra girth yet though, perhaps a touch. I have read that length usually comes first though.
I did try all this earlier in the year, but wasn't commited enough. I'm doing 2 days on, 1 day off now. I think the off days are very important and I think the warm up with heat is too.

katana1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I currently have been doing P.E. for the past 9, almost 10 months, and I've gained around 1.25" inches in length and almost 3/4" inch in girth. It definitely works, but you have to be in it for the long haul. Consistency, Intensity, warming up and warming down also play a major part in whether or not you will see gains and how quickly you will see gains. This is all I know for being a relative newbie at the stuff.

Stats: Started out roughly 6.75-7" EL (not sure b/c didn't take a starting measurement) and 5.0" EG. Now 8"EL and 5.625" EG.

lonesome_boy1980

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes it works,,,I would say keep the PE I started 3 month a go and I love the outcome, It's slow but it works, I've got lots of time,...I 've gained 0.5 inch of length and 0.25 in girth, the head is now more bold and I have gained lot's of veins,,,, my GF noticed the improvement, without me saying anything about my PEGo for it and keep up,,,

bbjumpman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've personally had some success using the jelqing for girth but I do think like mentioned above sticking with it is important. I don't like the idea of hot wraps either but what I found effective was getting something similar to a large vitimin bottle and filling it with warm water, NOT hot, and do that for a warm up. I can't imagine that would be bad for you because it's basically the same as a bath. I do that for a warm up and perform the exercises.

Personally I've been doing the jelqing and stretching for 3 months and I've seen a noticeable difference and happy with the results so far. hope that gives some insight for you.

thinking

1st Like
Media
A hot wrap for a warm up, will not make you infertile, it will however lower your spem count for a few hours or so. But then, so will a hot bath, or a soak in the hot tub.

If someone is getting girth only from Jelqing, then he is doing them at a too high of an erection, and or he is doing dry jelq, and not wet.
Dry jelq are for those with at least 6 months of steady PE under their belt, as it is much more dangerous, and if not done right can cause permenant penis damage.

For the best free PE advise, go to thundersplace.com and join their forum.
You can learn everything you need to know about PE, and there are many home made PE devices that you may want to build to aid you in your quest.

Good luck, stay the course, and don't over do it.

Mithra

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
are there any videos or other resources of someone doing it correctly? i found a site about a month ago which had videos, but you had to register to access them, and they weren't taking anymore registrants...

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
are there any videos or other resources of someone doing it correctly? i found a site about a month ago which had videos, but you had to register to access them, and they weren't taking anymore registrants...

Are you referring to Thunder's by any chance? If so, I believe you can now register ok.

katana1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Mithra

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yup thunders was the place! i just registerred. Thanks for the tip!