Has Fear of H1N1 (Swine Flu) Changed Your Routine?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well actually I was doing fine and dandy until after I got the flu shot.
You were sick before you got the flu shot. The incubation period for the average flu is 5-7 days. If you got sick the next day, it wasn't because of the flu shot. :cool:

I had a flu shot about 10 days ago and my arm started to itch at the injection site immediately. It continued to itch off and on for about a week. I have yet to get sick.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You were sick before you got the flu shot. The incubation period for the average flu is 5-7 days. If you got sick the next day, it wasn't because of the flu shot. :cool:

I had a flu shot about 10 days ago and my arm started to itch at the injection site immediately. It continued to itch off and on for about a week. I have yet to get sick.

Well that was over a month ago and I'm over that now. But you may be right. though the doc did say that flu shots actually do give people milder symptoms of the flu.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am in the healthcare field full time, and am around dozens of people every day who have the flu. Not a big deal to me. Nothing has changed.

I work part time at a hospital AND deal with green snot-nosed kids everyday. I haven't had a cold in 13 yrs... my routine hasn't changed.