Has it been pointed out?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been out for a couple of weeks, and returned to find BigDirigible's new avatar. He's sexy! This man is that fine, and obviously brilliant. But he's always claiming bad luck with women.

What gives, BigD? I know you and I don't get along. That's because I think you're a sourpuss. But not everyone shares that opinion. I'm sure of that. So how can you be gorgeous, funny, and brilliant and still have bad luck with ladies?

Let us be your support group, BigD. What are your stumbling blocks? Maybe we can coach you through.

Come on, everyone. We are going to get that man laid, a new romance, or both!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like his attitude *ducks* I've never really had a problem with him. I'm not a coach though. But I can be support.

No need to duck, Kink. Like I said there are those who agree with you. I've seen him be really cool. But mostly, he comes across to me as a party pooper and a meanie. That's just my perspective, and I'm not all that important in the big picture.

Doesn't he have a potential wife waiting in Ohio?

I think BigD's problem with women is the annoying habit of opening his mouth. A ball gag perhaps?

I think their honeymoon's over. Even still, how can we get this man out of his house, and out on a date this weekend? How can we do this without changing him at his core? I mean there are real losers with nothing going for them who are gonna get laid for free tonight. Where's Big D's peice of pie? He's cranky but he's not that bad, right? And he's cute and funny. That counts for a lot.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have never had a confrontation with him, or anyone else here really...
but he is kinda a sour puss, but I hate stuff sometimes too..
soo...
pot and the kettle.

LOL He hates things a little more enthusiastically than most people do. But still. I always assumed he was butt ugly when he said so many times how rotten his luck was with chicas. I assumed he was a beast because I know plenty of guys with meaner personalities than his, less intelligence than he, and no sense of humor whatsoever who do not have that problem. He's not unattractive at all. So what gives?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cranky and funny.

Is Roseanne Barr still single?

She is. And she's looking pretty good these days. She'd look better with less blonde hair, but whatever. Big D can get her to dye it. Big D, do you like zaftig ladies? Is she too ripe for you? Ripe enough? Anyone got her number?

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
He's into guns, and that's pretty damn hot! But if you talk about them too much, love, you might come across as the serial-killer-ish type. :tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doesn't he have a potential wife waiting in Ohio? Really?Would that be Madame Zora? :confused:
I think BigD's problem with women is the annoying habit of opening his mouth. A ball gag perhaps?
Hahaha too funny, but if anything I'm guessing he is more of a dom in bed. :rolleyes:

No need to duck, Kink. Like I said there are those who agree with you. I've seen him be really cool. True, I have witnessed this as well. But mostly, he comes across to me as a party pooper and a meanie. He has always struck me as being a jaded, sullen, curmudgeon. That's just my perspective, and I'm not all that important in the big picture.
I think their honeymoon's over. That's too bad. :frown1: Even still, how can we get this man out of his house, and out on a date this weekend? Do we know for sure he doesn't go out on dates? How can we do this without changing him at his core? I mean there are real losers with nothing going for them who are gonna get laid for free tonight. Please don't remind me of this. :mad: Since I am in the same boat as BigD I tend to find that kind of annoying. Where's Big D's piece of pie? He's cranky but he's not that bad, right? And he's cute and funny. That counts for a lot.
True, not sure I would describe him as cute, but definetely handsome and you forgot to add intelligent. I bet he attracts women, but they aren't on his intellectual level. He doesn't strike me as the type to suffer fools lightly.

Good luck with this project Altered Ego. If you are successful then by all means play matchmaker for me next please! :smile:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's into guns, and that's pretty damn hot! But if you talk about them too much, love, you might come across as the serial-killer-ish type. :tongue:

That's a great point. A girlfriend of mine was way into this one guy until he showed her his gun collection on their first date. He was in! She went to his house to have sex, not be frightened by the rifle room.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's a great point. A girlfriend of mine was way into this one guy until he showed her his gun collection on their first date. He was in! She went to his house to have sex, not be frightened by the rifle room.

You know you're rotten, right?:tongue:

What got me going about him was that incident with the boots in the shower- he'll have to fill in the details.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hahaha too funny, but if anything I'm guessing he is more of a dom in bed. :rolleyes:

True, not sure I would describe him as cute, but definetely handsome and you forgot to add intelligent. I bet he attracts women, but they aren't on his intellectual level. He doesn't strike me as the type to suffer fools lightly.

Good luck with this project Altered Ego. If you are successful then by all means play matchmaker for me next please! :smile:

Haha you are too funny! I bet you're right about him meeting plenty of women who just can't keep up with his brainpower. He's not the type to suffer fools (as you said) or stroke egos I'll bet.

You betcha. You're next. Nothing wrong with you either. Beautiful, smart, articulate and fun... where's your match? I don't get it!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm rotten? You give me that half of a story and then bail, but I'm rotten? :tongue:

Haha, I forgot all about "rifle-man"- I was just calling you rotten for picking on our resident curmudgeon. Ooh- I know, you should make a fake profile of his evil twin. Wait, if big dirge had a twin, wouldn't it have to be the nice one?:biggrin1:

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought the new Big Dirg avatar looked a helluva lot like a bored and irritated Robert DeNiro. Present day DeNiro, as he's clearly no spring chicken.