Has it been pointed out?

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
BD's been peeking at the thread, but he hasn't posted yet.

Come out, come out, wherever you are!:wink:

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How old is Big D? And where does he live? I wonder if he's into dating a young slightly emotionally unstable nympho? I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I can learn :flirt: with the proper instructor :flirt:.....maybe even teach him a thing or two in the process.

C'mon Big D....you know you want it....:smlove2:. You and I, frolicking under the covers.... my intoxicating innocence luring you in, tearing down your defenses.....your overbearing superiority dominating me…...mmmmm….yesss…..lemme replace that expression of contempt on your face with the nice complacent gaze of afterglow.

What have you got to lose??? We can even keep it a secret if you want.....:biggrin1:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How old is Big D? And where does he live? I wonder if he's into dating a young slightly emotionally unstable nympho? I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I can learn :flirt: with the proper instructor :flirt:.....maybe even teach him a thing or two in the process.

C'mon Big D....you know you want it....:smlove2:. You and I, frolicking under the covers.... my intoxicating innocence luring you in, tearing down your defenses.....your overbearing superiority dominating me…...mmmmm….yesss…..lemme replace that expression of contempt on your face with the nice complacent gaze of afterglow.

What have you got to lose??? We can even keep it a secret if you want.....:biggrin1:

LOL! Girl you take no prisoners, do you? Well lets see if this one works....:biggrin1:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
BD is hot. Were he a fag, I might do him--a few times!...
I've flirted and offered to be done by him countless times, but he's holding out, and won't let me at his WonderWand (trademark pending). Curmudgeon or not, I know he still loves me. I just need to keep at him. Eventually he'll break, right? :tongue:

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ann Coulter isn't married yet... Mrs Ann Dirigible has a great ring to it, don't you think?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've flirted and offered to be done by him countless times, but he's holding out, and won't let me at his WonderWand (trademark pending). Curmudgeon or not, I know he still loves me. I just need to keep at him. Eventually he'll break, right? :tongue:

Well now, the gardner's back! Looks like the Fort Dirigible-a-trois is back in business.:biggrin1:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well now, the gardner's back! Looks like the Fort Dirigible-a-trois is back in business.:biggrin1:
Yeah, I've been in-and-out, lately. Been dealing with a little bit of a hard time, recently.

Oh, and NO, it's NOT the "in-and-out", or the "hard time" that all of our collective filthy minds are thinking. :tongue:
(I WISH it was!) :sad::wink:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Name: Head Zepplin
Seeking: female
Interests: tractors, history, some debating:rolleyes:
Physical description: Tall, fit,dark hair, have beard.
Endowment: "You want the truth? You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!!!"

Hmmm, what else should his profile contain? Anyone?

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe Ayn Rand is frozen next to Walt Disney and John Wayne? I'm sure if we thawed her out she'd Shrug his Atlas.

Blocko, you are so bad! :tongue: I think he would be better suited to a slightly more mature woman...like Arianna Huffington. :smile: