Has it ever embarrassed you?

brianb

Just Browsing
Media
I got "dacked" when i was in year 8 at highschool and everyone saw and started saying, ooohhh! Huuuuge bulge! and other stuff. I got called "sock man" for ages afterward. I still am sometimes reluctant to let people see my package for fear of the comments they may make to this day.

brianb

Just Browsing
Media
Damn! Do you have one of those giant cocks that will fill up an athletic sock, or what?
im not freakish, but i am big, my balls are the size of small eggs and im 5.5 inches flaccid, so i look like ive stuffed a pair of athletic socks into mu breifs. The pair of breifs i was wearing at the time were quite "complementry" too!

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i just got weggies in school/ i didnt start to get big untill jr high and most of the time in p.e. i changed as quickly as possible so nobody could make any comments, lol

Yono

Expert Member
Media
I would think the main issue here is ball size, I am 5.5 soft too and i do show some bulge but it is not too scandalous. Although my balls are only 2" long

Dazza

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lol i got embarrassed last week at my 31st birthday! It was a surprise birthday and my wife knowing what a comic nerd I am made it a superhero party.
She got me a wolverine outfit. (She dressed in a rather saucy sci-fi tight fitting outfit with a very short skirt, tight top (her tits looked great!) and fuck-me boots). its a shame she didn't go as superwoman as apparently it was extremely tight fitting and indecent (we might have to hire that at a later date lol)
I put on the wolverine outfit and my bulge looked obscene. No way I was going downstairs in that! Kids and people I hadn't seen for years where present.
I had to put on a pair of tight boxers + compression shorts underneath it. And I still looked rude dammit.
I think people were polite but my bloody wife kept laughing and making sly comments that were none too subtle. I had to bend forward in the photos to try and minimize things.
jeez I think I blushed about a million times.
I kept forgetting but sure enough i would talk to someone and notice their eyes glancing downwards. The dirty pervs. lol.

I need to think up a suitable way of embarrassing here now.

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
definitley. when I was younger, before my body grew, my penis was quite large. I was 6 inches soft even when I was 14-15, and it made huge bulges in swimsuits whenever I would get out of the water

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
School is rough. That is where some of my issues with my personal size come from.
Aww, come here stud. Put your head between my legs and I promise you'll feel better. :wink: :05: :flirt:

lol i got embarrassed last week at my 31st birthday! It was a surprise birthday and my wife knowing what a comic nerd I am made it a superhero party.

She got me a wolverine outfit. (She dressed in a rather saucy sci-fi tight fitting outfit with a very short skirt, tight top (her tits looked great!) and fuck-me boots). its a shame she didn't go as superwoman as apparently it was extremely tight fitting and indecent (we might have to hire that at a later date lol)
I put on the wolverine outfit and my bulge looked obscene. No way I was going downstairs in that! Kids and people I hadn't seen for years where present.

I had to put on a pair of tight boxers + compression shorts underneath it. And I still looked rude dammit.

I think you should let us be the judge of how rude you looked or if you looked rude. Please post these costumed pics asap. :biggrin1: :tongue: :smile:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When i was young i was clueless, i just thought i looked funny, because the girls were always giggling at me wich in return helped me to hide from people and isolate which usually backfired because it seemed to attract people even more. I would literly find places to hide. Isn`t that silly, i missed out on all the fun i could of had.

lafever

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
First time I ever got naked in public was during 7th grade. I don't have a brother, and my dad was super uptight, so the only penises I'd seen up to that point were in the occasional spank mag one of my friends would stumble upon.

Anyway, I remember being incredibly nervous when we had to start showering after gym class. The problem got exacerbated when some of my classmates would openly stare at my cock, and I got called a freak more than once. Which went along with being a nerd pretty nicely. I lived in perpetual embarrassment for about, oh, 5 years or so. And don't even get me started with the "hard-on in English class" situations. Still makes me cringe.

Wasn't until college that I got comfortable flaunting my cock, and then I went to the other extreme. :smile:

Nowadays whenever anybody notices my package (which is often, considering how many times I catch people looking up) my attitude is more like, "Yeah. That's right." Much better reaction than diving behind a mailbox.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was at a NASCAR race this past summer with my 8 year old son. He had to take a leak so I took him to the rest room. While I was there with him, I took a piss too. There was a long row of urinals along the wall. I pulled it out and started doing my thing. Some guy walked in, stood next to me, looked at me and loudly announced to everyone, "and I thought that I had a big cock". Everyone in the general area started looking around, knowing it wasn't them, and locked eyes onto my dick. I felt bad that this happened when my son was there. We had a big father/son talk on the way back to our seats.

Reactions: 402keith