Has it ever embarrassed you?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got "dacked" when i was in year 8 at highschool and everyone saw and started saying, ooohhh! Huuuuge bulge! and other stuff. I got called "sock man" for ages afterward. I still am sometimes reluctant to let people see my package for fear of the comments they may make to this day.

:confused: I am unfamiliar with that term. Is dacked the same as getting pantsed?

I was at a NASCAR race this past summer with my 8 year old son. He had to take a leak so I took him to the rest room. While I was there with him, I took a piss too. There was a long row of urinals along the wall. I pulled it out and started doing my thing. Some guy walked in, stood next to me, looked at me and loudly announced to everyone, "and I thought that I had a big cock". Everyone in the general area started looking around, knowing it wasn't them, and locked eyes onto my dick. I felt bad that this happened when my son was there. We had a big father/son talk on the way back to our seats.

That is so wrong! I'm sorry that occurred especially with your son there.:frown1: :mad: Did the idiot not see there was a child present or did he just not care? Then again, doesnt that break the unspoken man code at urinals about not speaking at all?

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...I put on the wolverine outfit and my bulge looked obscene...

I never ask for pics, but I'll just say that I wish I could have seen that. Bulging superheros are hot.

Speaking of which, there's a scene in first episode of Lois & Clark where Clark is trying to find the right costume. He tries on various super-hero tights that his mother sewed for him, one of which really showed off his bulge. His mother looks at him and says, "Well, at least they won't be looking at your face" to which he replies, "Ma!"

Blog@Newsarama » Citizen Steel’s own Battle of the Bulge
http://www.dccomics.com/media/covers/7643_400x600.jpg

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After swimming with mates and lying around the pool on holiday. My flaccid bulge was mistaken for a hard-on and I went around with the nickname "Captain Half-mast" for the rest of the holiday.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think that is what caused the embarassment. I was shocked because the men's room is usually not the place to talk. And then, that would be the last thing to say in a men's room. He was obviously under the influence and could care less if there were children present. He came in with several friends. I believe his comment was supposed to be heard by his friends but everyone heard.

Henryclan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being small, I try to avoid showing mine as much as possible. Recently, I was having my annual physical and the doctor removed my underware before I expected. He was talking to me about other things and pulled them down while he was talking. I was laying on my back on the exam table and in that position my soft penis resembles a small mushroom...my wife calls it a mushroom when I'm in that position. Usually, I can think of something erotic so my soft penis isn't so small but he caught me offguard so I was very embarrassed. I couldn't wait to get dressed again and I made a lame joke about the office being chilly...

mynesbiggerdenu'rs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One time I put on this superman costume at a local shop during a last minute halloween costume blits. It fit ok... expt for the fact that my junk was all knurled up like a stuffed pepper in there. Meaty bastard made it look like I had a curled turd taken by a full grown German Sheperd my crotch... People were laughing and shit, but I gave a George Reeves style pose with my chest all pushed out and strutted out to my car with that bad boy on.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Yeah, when family talk about it. Which is really weird...

I feel your pain
it's ok if family asks or something but I hate when family brings it up to people....

and to the point of the thread, when I was young I was in a martial arts class and they used to order Cups online. wel they ordered me a childrens cup, that wasn't going to work. it was a husband and wife team running the school and they both did the training of students but the wife did all the ordering, so I had to go to her and tell her I needed a bigger cup. and she wasn't thinking and just perfectly innocently asked why then about 2 seconds later before I had a chance to answer her eyes lit up and she put her hands up and was like "no no don't say anything it's ok"
so she got me a bigger cup, but the problem is it wouldn't fit in the athletic supporter (jock strap) cus it's designed to fit really tight into the cloth holder, so the adult size jockstrap would not stay on my hips, and the adult sized cup did not fit in the youth jock strap, the youth cup would not fit my package....
I didn't want to go to my family over it but the lady was very nice and took the strap and sewed an adult holder pocket onto the waistbandof the youth strap
that was really nice of her
but I was still super embarassed

brianb

Just Browsing
Media
Don't be embarrassed, be PROUD of your endowment!
im not in any way ashamed of my size, its just embarressing when everyone sees and comments. But i dont think i should be proud either, i didnt have to earn it, i was just born this way. Id say im thankful, having seen some of the small ones out there,and how people react to them, i know what size id rather be!

brianb

Just Browsing
Media
Tell me about it. When i was in my early teens, my older sister was just starting to become sexual. She accidently barged in on me after id been swimming once, saw everything, and kept asking me questions about my size for years afterward. I nearly died of embarressment! And how do you tell everyone who buys you undies to get ones with a large pouch to accommadate you?

SoFla8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I had no idea until after my divorce at 30.
My family has a vacation home in GA and there is a community pool there. I was ready to go...wearing boxer brief-style speedos. My mother looked at me and said "Those are too small." I replied "They're supposed be snug" She repeated "They're TOO SMALL" I realized what she meant and my face turned a bright shade of red to the delight of my older brother and sister. Every once in a while they'll bring it up and we all die laughing.:biggrin1:

nudepaul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Don't be embarrassed, be PROUD of your endowment!

Viking is absolutely right. We have what we have through the genes of our ancestors. I have always gotten alot of stares in the locker room - at first, in junior hi, it bothered me however by hs I enjoyed the attention.

Now , as an adult, I have even auditioned and appeared in several plays in the nude.

2big

1st Like
Media
i spent the majority of my teen years embarrassed about my cock. from teasing in high school to pranks people played-i spent so much time trying to hide myself that all i ever felt was embarrassment. it's hard to explain to those who weren't constantly tormented by the jocks, but my experience was horrible, and to this day it still affects my confidence.