Has it really been 5 years?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Next Friday (the 13th), my wife and I will celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. I've got a bit of a romantic getaway weekend planned...nice dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, a couple nights in the same hotel we stayed in on our wedding night...and this little bauble. It should nicely complement the one I gave her six years ago (last image).

I'm excited...can y'all tell?

Attachments

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congratulations on five years of happily wedded bliss!
Aww, you are just a big romantic softee aren't you HazelGod. :rolleyes: Men like you give me hope...

I am sure she will be especially happy with the beautiful bling you will be bestowing upon her. I bet she thinks of some particularly pleasing ways to show her affection.

Next Friday (the 13th), my wife and I will celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. I've got a bit of a romantic getaway weekend planned...nice dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, a couple nights in the same hotel we stayed in on our wedding night...and this little bauble. It should nicely complement the one I gave her six years ago (last image).

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks, y'all!

There's also some potent potables in the plan...I've picked up a nice Brunello di Montalcino, and some Veuve Cliquot Vintage Rose. She likes pink and she likes champagne, so I figure I can't go wrong.

:drunk:

clecle3880

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Congrats dude! Way to go!!! I'm sure she'll be very happy. I really hope all goes well. You 2 are a lucky bunch :wink: .

Cheers mate!!!!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Congratulations, Hazel! I hope you are still as happy as you were in the first couple of months! (You seem to be...)

My partner and I have been "a couple" for six years, and "living together" (as close as we can get to married...) for five years in April. I'm only a few months ahead of ya, but it just gets better, doesn't it?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hahaha sounds grand, but you already got the girl you don't need to get her liquored up to take advantage of her. :biggrin1:

Thanks, y'all!

There's also some potent potables in the plan...I've picked up a nice Brunello di Montalcino, and some Veuve Cliquot Vintage Rose. She likes pink and she likes champagne, so I figure I can't go wrong.

:drunk:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Awwwww that is so sweet. Your avatar belies the true romantic within. Love tames the wild beast I guess.

Congratulations HazelGod.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Congrats Hazel and Wife!! that is so exciting, very good that you could keep it together as long as you have, heres hoping for many more years *cheers*

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Congratulations on the 5th year Anniversary, Hazel. I am most certain you will have many, many more - especially if you continue to be a romantic and offer those heart-felt sentiments to her that I know you do.

Happy Anniversary, Bud!

Enjoy!